Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I want peaceful and happy life. And coming to goals and ambitions, these are already discussed in other threads earlier

Peaceful and Happy life is not possible if you don't think to have.

Want to make each day Accountable

Hi Ronark...
Actually my goals are changing...
at first I thought of becoming an IT professional, then thought of joining some bank with my second professional degree. I even dreamt of becoming a great writer. Now am dreaming of becoming successful as an online writer as well as blogs.
so, i can't tell when my goals make a sudden curve!!!

My goals were very different when I was in 10th Standard. I too wanted to be a an Software Engineer. But now, as the I am growing my goals are changing.

Hi Ronark...
at first I thought of becoming an IT professional, then thought of joining some bank with my second professional degree. I even dreamt of becoming a great writer. Now am dreaming of becoming successful as an online writer as well as blogs.

My goals were very different when I was in 10th Standard. I too wanted to be a an Software Engineer. But now, as the I am growing my goals are changing.

yes Ronark
Time is changing, along with it, our mind, goals and challenges too!
It's better to go with time and see what situation demands.

Meera sandhu
Hi Ronark...

Thts what usha quoted.. We keep going as life is taking us.. :) :)... And in most of the case its the best we could do...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Hello Ronark..

How can anyone have clear that thing in their mind before living life ? lol.. They all decide this kind of goal at one stage of life.

Personally I have few Goals for my life now, but as we all knows life not goes in our way always. So I guess I need to be ready for crossing roads too. :D

My dear friend, we always think that life takes us, but, that is wrong. We take our life. I know most of the people won't agree with this, but this is true.
We attract Good and bad things in our life. :) :) :huh: :huh: :lol:

I want worldly pleasures and peaceful life. I want to achieve that through fair intensions and work.

Then think only of those things which gives you pleasure and peace in life and avoid the others.

Everyone has talent and energy that should find outlet in useful activities. Secondly, every one has needs for living. If you use your energy in right direction and have everything that you need, you are happy. Doing your best by utilizing your physical and mental power may give you monetary returns but both are independent of each other. You need to work even if you have sufficient for your needs.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Peacefulness is a divinity. That means When we be happy then only peacefulness comes to us. Being peaceful also an art

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Actually people don't know what they want in life. Ask a rich person he still wants to have more money though he may not be having time to spend that money. Most of the people want money in their life as they know by money only they would be able to get their desires fulfilled. Even i too would like to have lots of money and want to do what I could not do in my life due to scarcity of money. I won't lie I seriously would like to earn much more to provide my kids all that for which I had been deprived of. :blink:
Actually people don't know what they want in life. Ask a rich person he still wants to have more money though he may not be having time to spend that money. Most of the people want money in their life as they know by money only they would be able to get their desires fulfilled. Even i too would like to have lots of money and want to do what I could not do in my life due to scarcity of money. I won't lie I seriously would like to earn much more to provide my kids all that for which I had been deprived of. :blink:

Sir, I can help you. You need to change the way how you treat money. Whenever you give money to anyone don't think that your money is going but rather think opposite.
For example, when you go to pay bill, don't think that you are paying bill. Think that you are giving a donation to a company for providing you a good services.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.