Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What everybody wants in life is ample money, healthy relationships and happiness. People run after success, money, glamorous careers etc but in the end all are seeking these things that I have mentioned. The good thing is that you don't have to be a millionaire in order to be happy in your life. The best things in life are often free. The smile on your new born baby's face, the 'I love you' from your loved one can do these things to you. :cheer:

Mala Jaiswar
I want peace of mind, happiness, help others and fame. these i expect from my life and i even expect everyone in life give me good respect and value

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I want peace of mind, happiness, help others and fame. these i expect from my life and i even expect everyone in life give me good respect and value

Yes, then keep those good things in your mind which you have state here. Everything would be yours.

Want to make each day Accountable

Peace of mind is what every one ask for but rarely gets it. People who are more satisfied with other things may get peace of mind more often. :)
If Kalki Puran is true, then I would like to see and talk to God, Kalki. This is something more I expect in my life.
If Kalki Puran is true, then I would like to see and talk to God, Kalki. This is something more I expect in my life.

Let me know about it too.. :) :)

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Devyani who is kalki, is he God where men and women who are human will be in a photo graph. If they are the kalki God then don't believe those people. Recently an issue occurred about them, they even showed in the television. those people are sadists, they made their devotes mad by giving drugs to them

What everybody wants in life is ample money, healthy relationships and happiness. People run after success, money, glamorous careers etc but in the end all are seeking these things that I have mentioned. The good thing is that you don't have to be a millionaire in order to be happy in your life. The best things in life are often free. The smile on your new born baby's face, the 'I love you' from your loved one can do these things to you. :cheer:

That is very true and thats what counts the most, having the ability to find happiness in small things in life...If one is hankering after happiness in things that are elusive they are bound to be perpetually disappointed..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes, I do search happiness in small and silly things. making other happy and being happy is which i want from my life

Yes, I do search happiness in small and silly things. making other happy and being happy is which i want from my life

I would like to have peaceful, happy and prosperous life with no EGO, no Jealousy. Parents should be respected their children during their second childhood (old).

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.