Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, sj we should think about ourselves but first we should think of others and then others. But i agree in some situation we should think about ourselves only.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes, sj we should think about ourselves but first we should think of others and then others. But i agree in some situation we should think about ourselves only.

But few people do that they first think of themselves then for others and sometimes don't think for others. If every one think like you then this world be a better place to live. :)
yes SJ, You are right, But people are so selfish that they always think of themselves. They never think of others. Very rare people think of others also.

Sometime what we want to be we cannot became that.We just do opposite.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Sometime what we want to be we cannot became that.We just do opposite.

This happens only when we had a huge fear about that opposite. We always give more importance to negativity. If we just concentrate on what we want, then that opposite part will be vanished from our life.

Want to make each day Accountable

Some times situations demands and what we expect from our life we never able get it. Then also i feel we should think that what is written about by god has been given to me that it. whatever happens in our life is happens with the permission of God only which is nothing but fate.

Some times situations demands and what we expect from our life we never able get it. Then also i feel we should think that what is written about by god has been given to me that it. whatever happens in our life is happens with the permission of God only which is nothing but fate.

We should not think much about what has happened in past, we should get more focus on what could happen to us now.

Ronak am not saying that we should think about past. I too say, we should always live with the present only then only we can move forward.

Ronak am not saying that we should think about past. I too say, we should always live with the present only then only we can move forward.

who is Ronak? :unsure:

Oh no, ronark, It is a tyo. excuse it

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.