Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is known as positive thinking

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

This is known as positive thinking

Yes, some kind of. Its a different approach to money.

Want to make each day Accountable

Honestly does anyone know what they want out of life ? You just go with the flow unless you already have life chalked out for you by someone like in the case of dynastic politics or business families...You take life as it comes each day and live, that's it !

Had a A.R. Rehman or a Bill Gates not known what they wanted, why they left the studies , chased their cherished dreams and stood as the trail Blazers today?

When I talk about taking life as it comes I am not talking about becoming footloose and lose focus, but becoming more adaptable and if and when your goals don't materialise for some reason, you are able to focus elsewhere and go on instead of falling to pieces...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I want worldly pleasures and peaceful life. I want to achieve that through fair intensions and work.

Then think only of those things which gives you pleasure and peace in life and avoid the others.

Other things will give anxiety and stress. Nobody loves that.
I want worldly pleasures and peaceful life. I want to achieve that through fair intensions and work.

Then think only of those things which gives you pleasure and peace in life and avoid the others.

Other things will give anxiety and stress. Nobody loves that.

If you just think only on those things which you want, then the unnecessary things are removed from our life.

wanting in life has no end. So whatever they have above that they want more and more.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
It is very difficult to decide what anyone want in life.. as said by other member life is unpredictable in each phase of life. For me in childhood becoming a doctor was big dream or objective but situation made me to do some other courses that show path to SE position.. finally end up in some other role..

so everything is unrelated and human nature is to just take whatever comes the way. But there is no limit for wants....we move on due to them only... :)
Every child when they just grow up and can understand what is good and bad.From then they plan what they really want to achieve.One must have aim in life.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I really want alot of peace to me. Now a days we cannot find peace any where.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I have started this thread to make you understand, how you could get everything in your life?
So, from now onwards I am going to give you important tips on whatever you comment.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.