Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Selva Kumar weds Selvi to compensate a sin he committed.
http://weirdindia.blogspot.in/2007/11/man-marries-dog.html

This thread makes me remember that India is a country which is well-known for superstitions and rituals.

Its obvious in every sphere of Indian life

Well said Rambabu. I don't know how long it will take for us to come out of these kind of superstitions and rituals spread across the country.

It may be reduced but never be erased, because Superstitions are a part f Indian way of life.

You are absolutely right Rambabu. I wonder what the persons of blue cross are doing while these type of incidents happen.

Blue cross will be happy, because, the dog is not subjected to any sort of abuse.It is well looked after
This sounds crazy.. inorder to take care of the dog he need not have to marry her.. it is silly...
one similar incidence has occured

A lady married a snake to ward of a curse on her family who killed the snake'smate

yew

it was even filmed on Zee tv in the show fear files

Swetha Shenoy
one similar incidence has occured

A lady married a snake to ward of a curse on her family who killed the snake'smate

yew

it was even filmed on Zee tv in the show fear files

Often we are coming across with such incidents. Where we re heading towards?
Yes it is India. I think so many superstitious people live in India only.

Its not superstition. A penance

Yes but it happens in India only. Here people marry with tree, God, frog etc.

A, penance is different. If a person commits a sin, unknowingly and knows about it later, he will compensate the sin by doing some good deed. In this case, the person has compensated his old sin by marrying the dog. That's his belief.
In India, there are lot of indians who are having different kind of beliefs. This guy is one of them.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.