Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am living a good life though I would not plan anything to change life it will happen automatically with the circumstances. :)

Nothing is automatic in life. We only make changes even though we don't know when we made it. :) :) :)

Want to make each day Accountable

I would put it this way that a person must set up goals and make suitable changes in his or her attitudes,personality. Be unrelenting in his or her pursuits by adopting the right work-ethics. There are inspirational stories involving countless men and women who have proved their worth by achieving their goals and led others by their success.
I am living a good life though I would not plan anything to change life it will happen automatically with the circumstances. :)

Nothing is automatic in life. We only make changes even though we don't know when we made it. :) :) :)

No somethings are automatic as we never think that we would do it but we do it as circumstances make us to do it. :)

No somethings are automatic as we never think that we would do it but we do it as circumstances make us to do it. :)

But, if we want to have all the things in our control, then we can do it.

Want to make each day Accountable

But, if we want to have all the things in our control, then we can do it.

One can never have everything under control there is many a slip between the cup and the lip ! things happen at the most unexpected times often throwing us off gear, and as long as we are able to handle such adversities and move on,things will be alright..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Ronark Bhardwaj
when we settle in our life or when we reach all our goals and when we complete all our commitments or responsibilities then people feel happy and satisfied.
There may be some people whose life is not at all satisfied and they need a change, so such people should have a change in their life. I feel if they go truthfully with dedication in whatever they do then one day their life will change in such a way that they feel happy and satisfied. For example suppose your not good in studies but you want to prove yourself that you are good in some thing, if you are not fit for studies then think in what you are good, for example you are good at singing. Then start practising day and night and try to get good chance in any competative programs so that you will get good fame with in few months hardwork. Therefore, you will become a celebrity and every one will know you.

To my knowledge, I feel anyone can change their life in any situation. For your clear understanding. Take me as an example. As am a well educated girl but people think that am unfit. But I know how to prove my self by working online and earn more.

like this every problem has a best solution.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: Ronark Bhardwaj
Life itself keep changing us with time. Even if do nothing the circumstances would force you to make changes in your life if you have to survive respectfully.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

By meditation, yoga, helping others,to improve myself, company of good people,by increasing knowledge, through computer and other many ways I can change my life.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.