Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My favorite fiction writers are Daphne du Maurier and Arthur Doyle.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
In college, we had the novel of Jane Austin in our syllabus. I just fell in love with the writing. Apart from Austin, I loved to read "Wise and Otherwise" by Sudha Murthy - Mr. Narayan Murthy's wife. I don't know if she can sit in the "writer" category. But reading that book was a great experience. I suggest everyone read it at least once, you will automatically read it again and again.
Thank you said by: Adityaa
In college, we had the novel of Jane Austin in our syllabus. I just fell in love with the writing. Apart from Austin, I loved to read "Wise and Otherwise" by Sudha Murthy - Mr. Narayan Murthy's wife. I don't know if she can sit in the "writer" category. But reading that book was a great experience. I suggest everyone read it at least once, you will automatically read it again and again.

Sudha Murthy is an acknowledged writer. I read her many novels. Her style is subtle, simple and straight forward.
Dan Brown started of well with Da vinci code and angels and demons but his later novels have not been upto the mark...

Daphne du morier and Arthur Doyle are my favorite writers too.I forget the number of times I have read Rebecca , Hungry hill and Jamaica Inn...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Dan Brown started of well with Da vinci code and angels and demons but his later novels have not been upto the mark...

Daphne du morier and Arthur Doyle are my favorite writers too.I forget the number of times I have read Rebecca , Hungry hill and Jamaica Inn...

They are both my favorites too, especially Rebecca, it is an unbeatable classic of all times.

I discovered another wonderful book recently thanks to my father-in-law, The Yearling written by Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings in 1938. It is a very beautiful and touching story of a young boy and his deer fawn. It is a must read in my opinion!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Sudha Murthy is an acknowledged writer. I read her many novels. Her style is subtle, simple and straight forward.

As I said, I honestly accept it that I didn't know much about Mrs. Murthy. But I am not aware of her any other work. But if I do a Google search, I will be able to know more about her, I am sure. And I will certainly do it in my free time.
Some of my favorite Fiction writers are Frederick Forsyth, Robert Ludlum,James Clavel, John Grisham,Peral s Buck , Agatha Christie among others....

I am more of a mystery and action writing lover so for me Fredrick Forsyth, Harold Robinson, Ian Fleming and Srendra Mohan Pathak in Hindi are equally good.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

As I said, I honestly accept it that I didn't know much about Mrs. Murthy. But I am not aware of her any other work. But if I do a Google search, I will be able to know more about her, I am sure. And I will certainly do it in my free time.

I have read Wise and Otherwise. It is a wonderful collection of Mrs. Murthy's real life experiences. I also have 3 more novels of Mrs. Murthy. Soon I will finish them too.

I have read Wise and Otherwise. It is a wonderful collection of Mrs. Murthy's real life experiences. I also have 3 more novels of Mrs. Murthy. Soon I will finish them too.

I am going to search Sudha's work online and read it immediately. It should help me as well.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Rebecca is one of my favorite novel, Bollywood movie 'Kohra' based on this, I read the novel several times, still searching for hauntings of Rebecca.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.