Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nobel House , Shogun and Taipan are really good ...I marvel at the amount of research he needs to do for each of his novel since there is such a lot of description about places and their life style ! I would consider James Clavel as one of best writers ever ! The other writer whose work needs a mention is Jeffrey Archer, hs thrillers are so cleverly written .One of my favorite books of Jeffrey Archer is 'Not a penny more not a penny less'...

Jeffrey Archer is my favorite too! I like his Kane and Abel, Honour Among Thieves, Not a penny more not a penny less and A Matter of Honour the best! His short stories are also THE BEST in my opinion! '

Another great author I really love to read is Leon Uris, His QB VII is a riveting courtroom drama in which trials of Nazi torturers are conducted and another one Exodus is a must-read!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Nobel House , Shogun and Taipan are really good ...I marvel at the amount of research he needs to do for each of his novel since there is such a lot of description about places and their life style ! I would consider James Clavel as one of best writers ever ! The other writer whose work needs a mention is Jeffrey Archer, hs thrillers are so cleverly written .One of my favorite books of Jeffrey Archer is 'Not a penny more not a penny less'...

Jeffrey Archer is my favorite too! I like his Kane and Abel, Honour Among Thieves, Not a penny more not a penny less and A Matter of Honour the best! His short stories are also THE BEST in my opinion! '

Another great author I really love to read is Leon Uris, His QB VII is a riveting courtroom drama in which trials of Nazi torturers are conducted and another one Exodus is a must-read!

I too have read Leon Uris books - Exodus and trinity and I have the Haj with me, wil start reading that soon...I havent read QB VII but will definitely do so :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I too have read Leon Uris books - Exodus and trinity and I have the Haj with me, wil start reading that soon...I havent read QB VII but will definitely do so :)

Haven't read Haj yet, but you should definitely read QB VII, it is based on the horrible medical experiments committed on Jewish inmates at Aushwitz, spine-chilling account of their horrors!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Some of my favorite Fiction writers are Frederick Forsyth, Robert Ludlum,James Clavel, John Grisham,Peral s Buck , Agatha Christie among others....
'

I love spending the time reading by novels written by my favourite writer Jeyamohan - story writer in Tamil, I have read Kaadu, Pani Manithan etc..

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Some of my favorite Fiction writers are Frederick Forsyth, Robert Ludlum,James Clavel, John Grisham,Peral s Buck , Agatha Christie among others....
'

I love spending the time reading by novels written by my favourite writer Jeyamohan - story writer in Tamil, I have read Kaadu, Pani Manithan etc..

Besides English fiction novels, I read the novels of Viawanatha Satya narayana, a Jnann Peeth awardee written in Telugu.
'

Jeyamohan was born in Nagercoil, Tamilnadu. He is continuously wrirting on his websites too. He was awarded Akilan Memorial Prize in 1990.

Image source : Wikipedia

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
'

Jeyamohan was born in Nagercoil, Tamilnadu. He is continuously wrirting on his websites too. He was awarded Akilan Memorial Prize in 1990.

Image source : Wikipedia

There are many good writers writing in local languages...I too have some favorites among Kannada writers - S.L Byrappa, Triveni, Krishnamoorthy puranika are some good writers who have written interesting fiction as well as non fiction !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.