Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
According to a study language used in the books in the past 200 years shows that people have become more self centered and selfish. This is true of all nations and people across the world....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/books/booknews/10229133/Language-in-books-shows-how-we-have-grown-more-selfish.html

I agree to you.Nowadays,people become more selfish.Everybody needs their "own" in terms of all.This creates a problem in human race.

We can also see how the joint family system hs disintegrated and giving way to nuclear families which makes the individuals even more selfish in a way taking care of only their immediate families ...these are changing trends of society and we may see changes again where people may prefer living alone all by themselves..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

According to a study language used in the books in the past 200 years shows that people have become more self centered and selfish. This is true of all nations and people across the world....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/books/booknews/10229133/Language-in-books-shows-how-we-have-grown-more-selfish.html

I agree to you.Nowadays,people become more selfish.Everybody needs their "own" in terms of all.This creates a problem in human race.

We can also see how the joint family system hs disintegrated and giving way to nuclear families which makes the individuals even more selfish in a way taking care of only their immediate families ...these are changing trends of society and we may see changes again where people may prefer living alone all by themselves..

It is very sad but has to be accepted that the selfishness is on the rise. It is a sign of our times we are living. Material prosperity has produced a kind of alienation among the people. Even this sense of alienation is evident among close relatives too. What strikes me is the fact that the relatively less affluent and poor classes are less affected by this deadly infection!!!

You are right in future every one care for him/her self. Live in relation is example of it.

You are right in future every one care for him/her self. Live in relation is example of it.

I think live in relation is best way of getting rid of all sort of greeds, no marriage no expectations. All fun, no responsibility. ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think live in relation is best way of getting rid of all sort of greeds, no marriage no expectations. All fun, no responsibility. ;)

Even live in relations also pave way to attachments. Attachments lead to strong relations. Strong relations with a person or thing makes a man "greedy".

Even live in relations also pave way to attachments. Attachments lead to strong relations. Strong relations with a person or thing makes a man "greedy".

Life will have no meaning for human if the 'greed part ' will be out of it. Even saints living in jungles cannot be free from greed within a reasonable limit which is absolutely natural for human who can think.

Life will have no meaning for human if the 'greed part ' will be out of it. Even saints living in jungles cannot be free from greed within a reasonable limit which is absolutely natural for human who can think.

I agree, it's natural .But if greed is kept within reasonable limits its OK.

You are caught big brother, the basic question is 'how much is enough, what is reasonable? It differs from person to person!!!

It is very sad but has to be accepted that the selfishness is on the rise. It is a sign of our times we are living. Material prosperity has produced a kind of alienation among the people. Even this sense of alienation is evident among close relatives too. What strikes me is the fact that the relatively less affluent and poor classes are less affected by this deadly infection!!!

Very true, we still se poorer section of the people sticking together also people belonging to middle class families since they like to hold on to old values. It provides them security to know that there is someone they can lean on during their difficult times...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You are caught big brother, the basic question is 'how much is enough, what is reasonable? It differs from person to person!!!

And your attitude also makes a difference. How many of us really think about the other man's 'need'. while we are busy in amassing things indiscriminately ?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.