The topic is locked.
Most of us here are writing articles since a long time ...One of my friends from another writing article site was teling me that she work on and writes at least 5 articles at the same time ! Honestly I cannot do it.The most I can do is to jot down ideas for would be articles, while working on one..how about you all?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I do with a slight variation. I will ensure that All the five (or4 ) are related with each other in one way or other. All of them need not be for this site. Some are for a private publisher.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Some times I feel distracted or unable to concentrate (if the article is too long , more than 2-3k words mostly for this site) I stop and do a couple of smaller ones (like in the range of 100- 500 words for other sites) and come back to unfinished one. But for this particular site I write only one at a time, maybe I do not submit it here as soon as it is ready to go but go on writing other articles and keep ready ones in waiting until my first set is cleared.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes I can do it but it takes more times so better to complete once.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Most of us here are writing articles since a long time ...One of my friends from another writing article site was teling me that she work on and writes at least 5 articles at the same time ! Honestly I cannot do it.The most I can do is to jot down ideas for would be articles, while working on one..how about you all?
In my case I ensure when I sleep for eight hours on that particular day including night, then my mind works like a super computer then I write, one article for my blog, for Boddunan and also for one or two writing sites like Triond.

http://mohanmekap.com/

In my case I ensure when I sleep for eight hours on that particular day including night, then my mind works like a super computer then I write, one article for my blog, for Boddunan and also for one or two writing sites like Triond.

Sheer necessity driven me to handle such feats, though I do not like such exercises which are likely to rob away your concentration . Anyhow it's working .
I couldn't do that initially. But after writing became a habit, I can now write and work on more than one article. Currently I am writing three. Actually, one was completed last night. And I hope to finish the two today.
Some times I feel distracted or unable to concentrate (if the article is too long , more than 2-3k words mostly for this site) I stop and do a couple of smaller ones (like in the range of 100- 500 words for other sites) and come back to unfinished one. But for this particular site I write only one at a time, maybe I do not submit it here as soon as it is ready to go but go on writing other articles and keep ready ones in waiting until my first set is cleared.

I do that as well, when I am writing a really article especially a story I take a break and write a shorter lighter article which is more relaxing and then get back to the longer one...But I simply cannot concentrate on two articles at the same time...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I collect data first on a number of topics. But I finalize these one by one. I have some preliminary preparation of about three topics which I am yet to finalize and post.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I can write two articles at one time, one smaller and other longer, but normally I prefer to write only one at a time because no matter how careful one is, there are higher chances of mistakes in all articles you write at a time. So it is better to tackle one at a time.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I can write two articles at one time, one smaller and other longer, but normally I prefer to write only one at a time because no matter how careful one is, there are higher chances of mistakes in all articles you write at a time. So it is better to tackle one at a time.

When it comes to writing articles for my site, I wirte only one at a time. But when I submit articles to other sites, I work on 2-3 simultaneously. If I can't think of anything in one, I can go to the next one. So, it saves time as well. That's really helpful for me.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.