The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Normally, i prefer to write only one article at a time. But at times when I start getting dissatisfied with the way it is turning, i leave it aside and start afresh another new article of different topic. But as i never write any of my articles at one sitting, I keep working on both the articles at different time depending on my mood and thoughts.

I also work on more than one article at a time. What happens is when one gets stuck in one thing, we have something to write at the other end. So, one doesn't even lose time. I have maintained this system for myself for many months.
I can write two articles at one time, one smaller and other longer, but normally I prefer to write only one at a time because no matter how careful one is, there are higher chances of mistakes in all articles you write at a time. So it is better to tackle one at a time.

Reminds of an incident that happened with someone I know - she was writing 2 or 3 articles at the same time and probably the material got mixed up and she realised this only after she got it published ( in that site one can publish one's own articles after you reach a certain level ). She had to edit it after quite a few members read it and wondered what exactly she was trying to say >.. :laugh: :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: shadow
Most of us here are writing articles since a long time ...One of my friends from another writing article site was teling me that she work on and writes at least 5 articles at the same time ! Honestly I cannot do it.The most I can do is to jot down ideas for would be articles, while working on one..how about you all?

I am not a perfect writer and also have not enough experience of writing. But I think one should be focus on one article.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Normally, i prefer to write only one article at a time. But at times when I start getting dissatisfied with the way it is turning, i leave it aside and start afresh another new article of different topic. But as i never write any of my articles at one sitting, I keep working on both the articles at different time depending on my mood and thoughts.

I also work on more than one article at a time. What happens is when one gets stuck in one thing, we have something to write at the other end. So, one doesn't even lose time. I have maintained this system for myself for many months.

I do the same, mostly concentrate on one article but at times I get some inspiration to write on another subject and make notes and keep developing it.However, I always make sure that I finish the previous article before concentrating on the other...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I do the same, mostly concentrate on one article but at times I get some inspiration to write on another subject and make notes and keep developing it.However, I always make sure that I finish the previous article before concentrating on the other...

The same here. I too complete one article and only then start with the next one. That way it is easier to finish off work. And at times more than 2 full articles can be completed in one single day apart from the regular work.
I also prefer concentrating on one article at a time.. I helps improving quality of article

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Wow.. That sounds difficult to me already. Right now I guess it is impossible for me, I can only work with one at a time.

And where had you been my friend? I think since I am active here, you aren't to be seen. I am sure you are busy writing articles and loads of them... ;) :P
There are some excellent writers who are able to give complete attention and write 2 or 3 articles a day, all brilliant stuff ! But that is a very rare thing since they do only that and have become veterans at it. For most others it is a balancing act doing house work and other related chores, attending to a job and spend whatever time we get to write articles, so writing an article per week is the best I can do...I wish I could write at least an article a day if not more !

There are some excellent writers who are able to give complete attention and write 2 or 3 articles a day, all brilliant stuff ! But that is a very rare thing since they do only that and have become veterans at it. For most others it is a balancing act doing house work and other related chores, attending to a job and spend whatever time we get to write articles, so writing an article per week is the best I can do...I wish I could write at least an article a day if not more !

I think mnay of us fall in the second category. I am sure you too do the same - look after the house and be active in writing articles as well. So, it is natural to concentrate on only one thing at a time.

I think mnay of us fall in the second category. I am sure you too do the same - look after the house and be active in writing articles as well. So, it is natural to concentrate on only one thing at a time.

True ! Thats why I wish I get uninterrupted 3 -4 hours a day when I can sit and concentrate on wrtiting an article a day....I know that can never happen since there are a dozen odd things that needs to be done ! :dry:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.