The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Some times I feel distracted or unable to concentrate (if the article is too long , more than 2-3k words mostly for this site) I stop and do a couple of smaller ones (like in the range of 100- 500 words for other sites) and come back to unfinished one. But for this particular site I write only one at a time, maybe I do not submit it here as soon as it is ready to go but go on writing other articles and keep ready ones in waiting until my first set is cleared.

I do that as well, when I am writing a really article especially a story I take a break and write a shorter lighter article which is more relaxing and then get back to the longer one...But I simply cannot concentrate on two articles at the same time...

Fact is, you are writing only one article at a time because the one you left in the middle is out of your mind while you are working on another. Once you are back on longer the unfinished one, your still working on one in practical. So it's never two at a time.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Some times I feel distracted or unable to concentrate (if the article is too long , more than 2-3k words mostly for this site) I stop and do a couple of smaller ones (like in the range of 100- 500 words for other sites) and come back to unfinished one. But for this particular site I write only one at a time, maybe I do not submit it here as soon as it is ready to go but go on writing other articles and keep ready ones in waiting until my first set is cleared.

I do that as well, when I am writing a really article especially a story I take a break and write a shorter lighter article which is more relaxing and then get back to the longer one...But I simply cannot concentrate on two articles at the same time...

Fact is, you are writing only one article at a time because the one you left in the middle is out of your mind while you are working on another. Once you are back on longer the unfinished one, your still working on one in practical. So it's never two at a time.

Yes that's right. But we are working on some unfinished articles. And in that sense we can say that we are working on multiple articles though actually writing only one at a time.
To say Genuine, it is impossible for me to concentrate in writing more than one article at same time. Even though it comes under same category, i cannot do that. But it doesn't imply that i cannot. It requires lot of practice. Surely, i will try to do...
So it is agrred that most of us can concentrate and feel that we can do justice to one article at a time, so I wonder if those who write 4 or 5 articles at a time are able to do full justice to all the articles ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The very fact that people choose a mode of working and stick to it says that they are satisfied with their chosen mode of working in all respects. Here in this context of working with 4 or 5 articles at a time has certainly must have suited some. Had it failed in doing justice to the articles they wouldn't have continued with that mode of working.
Most of us here are writing articles since a long time ...One of my friends from another writing article site was teling me that she work on and writes at least 5 articles at the same time ! Honestly I cannot do it.The most I can do is to jot down ideas for would be articles, while working on one..how about you all?

It's possible but beyond me!! Honestly, I won't be doing justice to myself by such an approach!! :( :( :( :( :(
The very fact that people choose a mode of working and stick to it says that they are satisfied with their chosen mode of working in all respects. Here in this context of working with 4 or 5 articles at a time has certainly must have suited some. Had it failed in doing justice to the articles they wouldn't have continued with that mode of working.

It depends , some are happy with shorter articles and may nit bother to put in a lot of content and when that is the case you can churn out half a dozen articles in a day - say between 500 - 600 words! It also may be financially sound since that way you are earning more ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Normally, i prefer to write only one article at a time. But at times when I start getting dissatisfied with the way it is turning, i leave it aside and start afresh another new article of different topic. But as i never write any of my articles at one sitting, I keep working on both the articles at different time depending on my mood and thoughts.

It depends , some are happy with shorter articles and may nit bother to put in a lot of content and when that is the case you can churn out half a dozen articles in a day - say between 500 - 600 words! It also may be financially sound since that way you are earning more ..

It is very much possible to work on several articles a day, people are doing it successfully but they are not writing them simultaneously, all at a time. I am writing on a site where one is allowed to write 10 in a day (I write 1 in three days) but the articles allowed are at least 400 characters that is roughly 100 words. You can do that ,but even these articles are written one by one, no one starts all of them all at the same time or 4-5 at the same time. At the most one starts one article feels distracted at a point and leave it to finish later.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: shadow
Wow.. That sounds difficult to me already. Right now I guess it is impossible for me, I can only work with one at a time.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.