Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well, when it comes to trying different type broadband services available in India, no one knows better than me. Reason being, I have tried each and every options available in the market. From local, to government. I have tried Airtel 4G. So, if you are asking which connection is the best to serve only Boddunan, I will ask you to prefer 2G connection of Airtel at the cost of 198 rupees per moth. Where you ware making 1500 rupees (as said by Usha), you can easily invest 200 rupees for your broadband. However, you spend most of the time online surfing like me, you need faster speed. You can prefer BSNL for but unless of you are earning at least 5000 rupees from the connection, otherwise again Airtel or Voda is the best in 2G. However, I will suggest you to start from Airtel 198 rupees plan. After some time you can upgrade the connect with BSNL reliable connection in 700 rupees. Ultimately choice is yours! :) Thanks

what did you think about YouBroadband.? Did you tried your hand on this broadband connection?

Want to make each day Accountable

Well, when it comes to trying different type broadband services available in India, no one knows better than me. Reason being, I have tried each and every options available in the market. From local, to government. I have tried Airtel 4G. So, if you are asking which connection is the best to serve only Boddunan, I will ask you to prefer 2G connection of Airtel at the cost of 198 rupees per moth. Where you ware making 1500 rupees (as said by Usha), you can easily invest 200 rupees for your broadband. However, you spend most of the time online surfing like me, you need faster speed. You can prefer BSNL for but unless of you are earning at least 5000 rupees from the connection, otherwise again Airtel or Voda is the best in 2G. However, I will suggest you to start from Airtel 198 rupees plan. After some time you can upgrade the connect with BSNL reliable connection in 700 rupees. Ultimately choice is yours! :) Thanks

what did you think about YouBroadband.? Did you tried your hand on this broadband connection?

YouBroadband is perfectly working. I've been using it since a long time. I didn't face any problem whatsoever .

YouBroadband is perfectly working. I've been using it since a long time. I didn't face any problem whatsoever .

I was using Vodafone doongle. Recently, i have started using YouBroadband. In this one month, i didn't face problem and it works well.

I was using Vodafone doongle. Recently, i have started using YouBroadband. In this one month, i didn't face problem and it works well.

Added advantage is, you Broadband's customer services are very good.

Added advantage is, you Broadband's customer services are very good.

This is connected with foreign country( British Petroleum) so it would be good.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.