Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Some people walk for health and exercise and some people get accustomed to walk everywhere which is actually very healthy since you dont need any other fitness regime. ..Even today in villages people walk 4-5 kms without any botheration since they do it all the time.We city dwelers are spoilt and need an excuse to walk..

Yes, every people have different habits. Some people make walking their habit. Excess walking is not bad for health. In my area, a retire bank manager is advised by doctor to do cycling about 10 km everyday. He delivers newspaper everyday by cycle. This fulfills its daily exercise.

Every movement of your limbs be it walking or Jogging or any exercise will contribute to overall health. Only sedentary jobs are dangerous.

Yes, many people suffer from limbs related problem because they have to work of longer hours while sitting on chairs. Such people must walk daily.
Some people walk for health and exercise and some people get accustomed to walk everywhere which is actually very healthy since you dont need any other fitness regime. ..Even today in villages people walk 4-5 kms without any botheration since they do it all the time.We city dwelers are spoilt and need an excuse to walk..

Yes, every people have different habits. Some people make walking their habit. Excess walking is not bad for health. In my area, a retire bank manager is advised by doctor to do cycling about 10 km everyday. He delivers newspaper everyday by cycle. This fulfills its daily exercise.

Thats really good, he is doing someting useful as well as taking care of his health., Cycling is another activity that really is good since it is also environmentally friendly.I wish more people took to cycling and the roads become free of traffic at least to some extent. In European countries which are far ahead of us in development people use cycles for their daily activities regardless of age and no wonder those places look so clean and free of pollution..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Every movement of your limbs be it walking or Jogging or any exercise will contribute to overall health. Only sedentary jobs are dangerous.

Yes, many people suffer from limbs related problem because they have to work of longer hours while sitting on chairs. Such people must walk daily.

They can walk in between breaks. There are exercises that can be done sitting on the chairs.

Thats really good, he is doing someting useful as well as taking care of his health., Cycling is another activity that really is good since it is also environmentally friendly.I wish more people took to cycling and the roads become free of traffic at least to some extent. In European countries which are far ahead of us in development people use cycles for their daily activities regardless of age and no wonder those places look so clean and free of pollution..

Yes, nothing is good as cycling. Even I prefer to go everywhere with my cycle.

Yes, nothing is good as cycling. Even I prefer to go everywhere with my cycle.

Walking is the exercise that has all the virtues of Physical exercises as well as Yoga
Walking is good exercise for our health. Walking at least 20 minutes a day is the great exercise.
It is a good exercise for our heart. It's increase our stamina.

Be positive
Walking is good exercise for our health. Walking at least 20 minutes a day is the great exercise.

Ask me. I'm the beneficiary of walking. For more than 20 years, i have been doing a strict 20 minute walk religiously. I'm free from any ailment. All my friends of my age who never do any physical activity are busy in making rounds to corporate hospitals allowing them to drill big holes in their pockets. They lost health. Now they are losing money.,
walking-infographic-picture.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Ask me. I'm the beneficiary of walking. For more than 20 years, i have been doing a strict 20 minute walk religiously. I'm free from any ailment. All my friends of my age who never do any physical activity are busy in making rounds to corporate hospitals allowing them to drill big holes in their pockets. They lost health. Now they are losing money.,

Thats really great ! :) We all have to take care of our health right from the beginning otherwise it may be too late ! The more active you are the better in shape and health you remain. Ideally 30 minutes a day ( for those who do not do any other exercise) should keep you fit !
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10973]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thats really great ! :) We all have to take care of our health right from the beginning otherwise it may be too late ! The more active you are the better in shape and health you remain. Ideally 30 minutes a day ( for those who do not do any other exercise) should keep you fit !
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10973]}

Your pictogram speaks all. Walking makes all the limbs move. Just walk for 20 minutes a day instead of spending on fancy gyms.. Yes activity keeps us going.
Does walking remove belly fat? I have seen plenty of people who walk every day, but they have a huge belly. Walking only improves blood circulation, and burn some calories just, yet it's a good habit.

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.