Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Walking is a good exercise nodoubt but one thing to be remembered that heart patients should avoid it.

I dont think that is right at all...In fact heart problems are due to lack of exerciuse and fat accumulating around the arteries and walking is very good for heart patients or for that matter for anyone regardless of age ...

Exactly...in fact walking is the only exercise that is recommended safely for most heart patients!

The place where I walk in the evenings is filled with people of all age and many of them are terminally sick or have heart related problems . They feel happy there amidst other people and in the fresh air surrounded by trees and nature and according to a lady who was highly diabetic and has a pace maker, after walking for more than a year she is feeling much better now and is more agile and active ! This very concept that heart patients should not exercise or walk is wrong ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Walking is a good exercise nodoubt but one thing to be remembered that heart patients should avoid it.

I dont think that is right at all...In fact heart problems are due to lack of exerciuse and fat accumulating around the arteries and walking is very good for heart patients or for that matter for anyone regardless of age ...

Exactly...in fact walking is the only exercise that is recommended safely for most heart patients!

The place where I walk in the evenings is filled with people of all age and many of them are terminally sick or have heart related problems . They feel happy there amidst other people and in the fresh air surrounded by trees and nature and according to a lady who was highly diabetic and has a pace maker, after walking for more than a year she is feeling much better now and is more agile and active ! This very concept that heart patients should not exercise or walk is wrong ..[/quote

I agree with you. People with heart related ailments can be the beneficiaries of walking. Walking is advised by the doctors to such patients.
I have a question? What's the best time to walk, evening or morning??

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html

Anytime that suits you. But you should maintain the consistence. You can walk even after your meals.
Thank you said by: Rakhi Yadav

Anytime that suits you. But you should maintain the consistence. You can walk even after your meals.

I agree, although evenings and mornings are good in the sense , there is no bright sun and you enjoy walking at these times...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Mahatma Gandhiji was never seen doing exercises in his life time. He use to walk and travel anywhere by mostly walking. He use to walk faster. Walking should be made habit. Such habit must be grown from our childhood. This is very advantageous for us.
Mahatma Gandhiji was never seen doing exercises in his life time. He use to walk and travel anywhere by mostly walking. He use to walk faster. Walking should be made habit. Such habit must be grown from our childhood. This is very advantageous for us.

Walking is known as " Complete" physical exercise. If you make walking as your habit. You need not do any other exercise .
Some people walk for health and exercise and some people get accustomed to walk everywhere which is actually very healthy since you dont need any other fitness regime. ..Even today in villages people walk 4-5 kms without any botheration since they do it all the time.We city dwelers are spoilt and need an excuse to walk..

Some people walk for health and exercise and some people get accustomed to walk everywhere which is actually very healthy since you dont need any other fitness regime. ..Even today in villages people walk 4-5 kms without any botheration since they do it all the time.We city dwelers are spoilt and need an excuse to walk..

Yes, every people have different habits. Some people make walking their habit. Excess walking is not bad for health. In my area, a retire bank manager is advised by doctor to do cycling about 10 km everyday. He delivers newspaper everyday by cycle. This fulfills its daily exercise.

Yes, every people have different habits. Some people make walking their habit. Excess walking is not bad for health. In my area, a retire bank manager is advised by doctor to do cycling about 10 km everyday. He delivers newspaper everyday by cycle. This fulfills its daily exercise.

Every movement of your limbs be it walking or Jogging or any exercise will contribute to overall health. Only sedentary jobs are dangerous.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.