Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Good site. Thanks for the post! :whistle:

Mala Jaiswar
Does walking remove belly fat? I have seen plenty of people who walk every day, but they have a huge belly. Walking only improves blood circulation, and burn some calories just, yet it's a good habit.

Pictogram posted by Usha will clear your doubt about belly fat. If you see pot bellied people even after the walk, I'm sure they are not walking in the prescribed way. Most of them walk an eye wash walk. They will not be benefited by walk
Thank you said by: Rakhi Yadav
Does walking remove belly fat? I have seen plenty of people who walk every day, but they have a huge belly. Walking only improves blood circulation, and burn some calories just, yet it's a good habit.

It does remove belly fat.You have to walk at a brisk pace and be consistent and you can see the belly fat melt away in a matter of days..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Rakhi Yadav

It does remove belly fat.You have to walk at a brisk pace and be consistent and you can see the belly fat melt away in a matter of days..

Agreed. Brisk walking done in the right way will certainly reduces the belly fat. Pushing your body, appears to cause favorable physiological changes that milder exercise doesn’t replicate.
Walking is good exercise for our health. Walking at least 20 minutes a day is the great exercise.
It is a good exercise for our heart. It's increase our stamina.

Ask me. I'm the beneficiary of walking. For more than 20 years, i have been doing a strict 20 minute walk religiously. I'm free from any ailment. All my friends of my age who never do any physical activity are busy in making rounds to corporate hospitals allowing them to drill big holes in their pockets. They lost health. Now they are losing money.,

Thats really great ! :) We all have to take care of our health right from the beginning otherwise it may be too late ! The more active you are the better in shape and health you remain. Ideally 30 minutes a day ( for those who do not do any other exercise) should keep you fit !
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10973]}

Very good description about walking benefit @usha by diagram. Nice diagram.
Walking is good exercise for our health. Walking at least 20 minutes a day is the great exercise.
It is a good exercise for our heart. It's increase our stamina.

Ask me. I'm the beneficiary of walking. For more than 20 years, i have been doing a strict 20 minute walk religiously. I'm free from any ailment. All my friends of my age who never do any physical activity are busy in making rounds to corporate hospitals allowing them to drill big holes in their pockets. They lost health. Now they are losing money.,

Thats really great ! :) We all have to take care of our health right from the beginning otherwise it may be too late ! The more active you are the better in shape and health you remain. Ideally 30 minutes a day ( for those who do not do any other exercise) should keep you fit !
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10973]}

Very good description about walking benefit @usha by diagram. Nice diagram.

Seeing the diagram will clear all the doubts about walking. Diagram is self explanatory.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Walking 1 hour every day in normal speed is equivalent to 1 hour workouts in gym. If you walk in garden, it is much beneficial for health. So friends walk and walk with lots of fun.
Walking 1 hour every day in normal speed is equivalent to 1 hour workouts in gym. If you walk in garden, it is much beneficial for health. So friends walk and walk with lots of fun.

1hour is not necessary for a regular walker. Just walk briskly for 20 minutes every day with consistence. It gives wonderful results.

1hour is not necessary for a regular walker. Just walk briskly for 20 minutes every day with consistence. It gives wonderful results.

I think it also depends entirely on your lifestyle ! If you are doing some yoga or some other from of activity 20 minutes a day is more than enough but if yiu have a sedentarty lifestyle I feel that you need to walk a minmum of 35 -40 minutes at least 5 times a day to get the benefits. Either way, even a little walking is better than no walking !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is not possible in fast moving world to spend 1 hour on walking.. 15-20 minute can be manageable. Even I walk for 15 minute per day.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.