Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hmm... Sounds good. Interesting site, and it also having iPhone app to track your jogging activity. Yes it is better to know how much we are walking or jogging, so that we can maintain our daily activity.

Now it has a become of world of APPS. For everything you have an app. I installed this App for my I Pad. This is a very beneficial App for a walk addict like me.

True.. There are many good apps for the same. In past I wasn't interested in tracking my workout activity. But it is important thing so that we can manage at least our regular work out and can increase as per needed.

Right from waking you up in the morning to reminding what work out should be done on a particular day Apps are doing yeomen service.

True.. It help us to be regular on exercising. Being regular on it is weak point for all starters.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Hmm... Sounds good. Interesting site, and it also having iPhone app to track your jogging activity. Yes it is better to know how much we are walking or jogging, so that we can maintain our daily activity.

Now it has a become of world of APPS. For everything you have an app. I installed this App for my I Pad. This is a very beneficial App for a walk addict like me.

True.. There are many good apps for the same. In past I wasn't interested in tracking my workout activity. But it is important thing so that we can manage at least our regular work out and can increase as per needed.

Right from waking you up in the morning to reminding what work out should be done on a particular day Apps are doing yeomen service.

True.. It help us to be regular on exercising. Being regular on it is weak point for all starters.

Even the laziest person also will be made to get up from the bed in the morning by their consistent reminders. What our elders and parents could not do, these Apps are doing. I remember my grandma used to try to wake me up in the morning. But she never succeeded.

It is really a good site and you can track routes around your town so that you know exactly how much you are walking. I feel that if you can manage to walk at a brisk pace for 35-40 minutes 4-5 times a week , it is good enough ! But of course the more you waalk the better since your limbs become agile and flexible and your skin starts glowing ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

@Rambabu.. Yes today's technology can do lot more such things.. lol

@usha.. Yes that's what best thing about it that you can track your daily workout and walking.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Now a days we need to work more to earn more to make our living better. Therefore proper food and health conscious food is essential. I think this thread is important for the people who wish to do some exercises to be healthy and fit all time.
Walking is a good exercise nodoubt but one thing to be remembered that heart patients should avoid it.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Walking is a good exercise nodoubt but one thing to be remembered that heart patients should avoid it.

Yes this is very true. Adhere to this I would like to write that Asthma patients should also avoid walking. On the other hand, Diabetic patients should walk and do tremendous exercises to keep themselves fit.

I dont think that is right at all...In fact heart problems are due to lack of exerciuse and fat accumulating around the arteries and walking is very good for heart patients or for that matter for anyone regardless of age ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I dont think that is right at all...In fact heart problems are due to lack of exerciuse and fat accumulating around the arteries and walking is very good for heart patients or for that matter for anyone regardless of age ...

Exactly...in fact walking is the only exercise that is recommended safely for most heart patients!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Walking is enough to make you healthy. It makes our body blood circulation better. Daily 20-30 minute walk in the early morning is good for health.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.