The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I
Blogging give us independence for our own style writing. I have couple of blogs running on. So it depends on interest.

Blogs certainly are relevant. Blogs are compared with personal diaries. I'd say it's an online diary. You can register your personal thoughts. It has it's own advantages.

Yes surely it has many advantages.. Best way and platform to show your writing talent.

I not only maintain my Blog, but also i worked as a guest blogger for some time. There i could express my thoughts through my writings and paintings.

Not much.. But even I have done some guest blogging.. But it was for different purpose though.

I hear about Guest Blogging But cannot understand it. What is the exact meaning of Guest Blogging.

Some blog owners invite few people who specialize in a particular subject to write in ther blogs. Such writers are guest bloggers.

If someone write for other blogging site, It is guest writer or blogger. Is it right?

Guest writer.

Such blogs are generally meant for the purpose of advertisements and publicities. It is very popular especially in the Facebook.

No. Not all the blogs are meant for advertisements. Majority of the Blogs are providing rich content pertaining to different aspects starting from Art to Zen , a school of Mahayana.

Yes its true. They are surely not for advertising purpose. In fact I am following many famous blogs which is having lots of informative stuffs provided by their guest writers. So it is just a good way for hiring people for work.

From this it's evident Blogs are very relevant at least for now. I generally take advantage of Blogs which give importance to art, art tutorials and self development.
I
Blogging give us independence for our own style writing. I have couple of blogs running on. So it depends on interest.

Blogs certainly are relevant. Blogs are compared with personal diaries. I'd say it's an online diary. You can register your personal thoughts. It has it's own advantages.

Yes surely it has many advantages.. Best way and platform to show your writing talent.

I not only maintain my Blog, but also i worked as a guest blogger for some time. There i could express my thoughts through my writings and paintings.

Not much.. But even I have done some guest blogging.. But it was for different purpose though.

I hear about Guest Blogging But cannot understand it. What is the exact meaning of Guest Blogging.

Some blog owners invite few people who specialize in a particular subject to write in ther blogs. Such writers are guest bloggers.

If someone write for other blogging site, It is guest writer or blogger. Is it right?

Guest writer.

Such blogs are generally meant for the purpose of advertisements and publicities. It is very popular especially in the Facebook.

No. Not all the blogs are meant for advertisements. Majority of the Blogs are providing rich content pertaining to different aspects starting from Art to Zen , a school of Mahayana.

Yes its true. They are surely not for advertising purpose. In fact I am following many famous blogs which is having lots of informative stuffs provided by their guest writers. So it is just a good way for hiring people for work.

From this it's evident Blogs are very relevant at least for now. I generally take advantage of Blogs which give importance to art, art tutorials and self development.

Even I am following 3 to 4 blogs regularly , couple of them provides technology related stuffs and other two are my work related. So yes they are relevant.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Somebody clear my doubt- How would you differentiate between blogs and forums?

Mala Jaiswar

Blog is the place where you show your writing talent, or someone write about some particular topic like technology, gadgets, etc..

While on forum, discussions take place between various users. It may be on any topic or as per decided. Where people start on any topic and that user and others keep discussing about it...

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

A Blog is your personal diary. where you are everything and your opinions and views are yours.
A Forum is a congregation of people which acts as a platform to air their opinions and views of different people. Forum is a place where exchange of views take place.
Is blogging still relevant?

I would think so....It again depends on individuals preference , some are very committed to blogging , some simply have a blog because others have ! Eitherway if you are serious about blogging it is a good hobby and a record of your activities over a period of time !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I would think so....It again depends on individuals preference , some are very committed to blogging , some simply have a blog because others have ! Eitherway if you are serious about blogging it is a good hobby and a record of your activities over a period of time !

Despite the arrival of Twitter,Facebook, Blogs are still standing and I feel they continue to do so. When it comes to elaborateness in content Blogs have an edge over other forms . Other forms cannot have the same depth as that of a Blog.

Despite the arrival of Twitter,Facebook, Blogs are still standing and I feel they continue to do so. When it comes to elaborateness in content Blogs have an edge over other forms . Other forms cannot have the same depth as that of a Blog.

Yes I too feel that blogs are different to forums since they are far more individualistic unlike forums where we discuss a certain topic ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Blogging is still relevant as it could be used for many purposes. You could write about your interests and improve your writing skills. You can also monetize your blog by placing adds and thus earn a passive income.
Blogging is still relevant as it could be used for many purposes. You could write about your interests and improve your writing skills. You can also monetize your blog by placing adds and thus earn a passive income.

Yes. I have monetized by Blogs with Ad sense. They yield income no doubt. But you have to do lot of things like traffic swarming to draw more visitors to your blog. This part I'm unable to do. But there are people who are earning good sums through their constant monitoring.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.