The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Blogging give us independence for our own style writing. I have couple of blogs running on. So it depends on interest.

Blogs certainly are relevant. Blogs are compared with personal diaries. I'd say it's an online diary. You can register your personal thoughts. It has it's own advantages.

Yes surely it has many advantages.. Best way and platform to show your writing talent.

I not only maintain my Blog, but also i worked as a guest blogger for some time. There i could express my thoughts through my writings and paintings.
Blogging is a good way to enhance our writing as well as a good platform to express our personal expression through blog.
Many people don't have time in reading long articles. They prefer something which is small and contented. Hence blogging is much preferred by them.
Blogging give us independence for our own style writing. I have couple of blogs running on. So it depends on interest.

Blogs certainly are relevant. Blogs are compared with personal diaries. I'd say it's an online diary. You can register your personal thoughts. It has it's own advantages.

Yes surely it has many advantages.. Best way and platform to show your writing talent.

I not only maintain my Blog, but also i worked as a guest blogger for some time. There i could express my thoughts through my writings and paintings.

Not much.. But even I have done some guest blogging.. But it was for different purpose though.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Not much.. But even I have done some guest blogging.. But it was for different purpose though.

I hear about Guest Blogging But cannot understand it. What is the exact meaning of Guest Blogging.

I hear about Guest Blogging But cannot understand it. What is the exact meaning of Guest Blogging.

Some blog owners invite few people who specialize in a particular subject to write in ther blogs. Such writers are guest bloggers.

Some blog owners invite few people who specialize in a particular subject to write in ther blogs. Such writers are guest bloggers.

Yes.. You can be a guest writer for someone else blog. And yes both can have their own benefits.

Yes.. You can be a guest writer for someone else blog. And yes both can have their own benefits.

I was invited for a blog to function as an article writer on art. After 2 years that blog owner stopped blogging for his personal reasons. But I had a great experience.

I was invited for a blog to function as an article writer on art. After 2 years that blog owner stopped blogging for his personal reasons. But I had a great experience.

Invited.. hmm.. You were getting something or you were doing it just as hobby?

Invited.. hmm.. You were getting something or you were doing it just as hobby?

That was long ago. During that period I was more in need of experience and exposure more than money. No I didn't get any money.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.