The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Blogging is still relevant as it could be used for many purposes. You could write about your interests and improve your writing skills. You can also monetize your blog by placing adds and thus earn a passive income.

Yes. I have monetized by Blogs with Ad sense. They yield income no doubt. But you have to do lot of things like traffic swarming to draw more visitors to your blog. This part I'm unable to do. But there are people who are earning good sums through their constant monitoring.

I am not earning very good from my blog but doing everything to keep it updated. I will do the advertising part once I am back home. It needs lot of time to earn good money from the blogging and I have my plans to do just that.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes you have to do a lot of hard work to generate a decent income from your blog. But if you are an expert in a subject you could publish an ebook and generate sales through promoting it in your blog.
Yes you have to do a lot of hard work to generate a decent income from your blog. But if you are an expert in a subject you could publish an ebook and generate sales through promoting it in your blog.

What are the subjects do you think would get you right kind of viewers? I am willing to do that if I can.

What are the subjects do you think would get you right kind of viewers? I am willing to do that if I can.

The ideal and preferable subject would be the theme of your Blog itself. one of my blog mainly deals with Art. In my case the preferable subject would be, ';Learn the fundamentals of art in your leisure time.

The ideal and preferable subject would be the theme of your Blog itself. one of my blog mainly deals with Art. In my case the preferable subject would be, ';Learn the fundamentals of art in your leisure time.[/quote

Will the views come automatically or I would have to make efforts for them?

The ideal and preferable subject would be the theme of your Blog itself. one of my blog mainly deals with Art. In my case the preferable subject would be, ';Learn the fundamentals of art in your leisure time.[/quote

Will the views come automatically or I would have to make efforts for them?

After publishing the e book which will be in PDF format , you should advertise in your blog. Say your book is in X subject, your Ad line will be like this.
"own this book free. "--------Down load here.
You get the traffic. Visitor will get a free e book.
I didn't get what you meant by Views.
After writing an ebook you have to promote your book. If you have are blogging for some time then chances are that you may have a good viewership. You can inform them about your new ebook. Once your ebook becomes popular then you can start generating a good passive income.
After writing an ebook you have to promote your book. If you have are blogging for some time then chances are that you may have a good viewership. You can inform them about your new ebook. Once your ebook becomes popular then you can start generating a good passive income.

Having a blog has its advantages. You can use it as a platform for promoting your E Book. Depending on the density of visitors, your announcement about your E Book will work in boosting your traffic.
You can also increase your blog readership by posting articles on other popular blogs as a guest writer.
You can also increase your blog readership by posting articles on other popular blogs as a guest writer.

True. I was doing for some time as a guest blogger as an exercise to boost traffic to my blogs. Later my host stopped completely Blogging. Another reason is I'll be occupied with my Ad designing in a local Ad agency all through the year..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.