The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Wah, there is so much to learn and one is never too late to learn newer things. Thank you all for being so helpful.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Wah, there is so much to learn and one is never too late to learn newer things. Thank you all for being so helpful.

You are welcome. After all life is a long process of Learning starting from cradle to grave yard.

As like you, we all here because we can learn something from this innovative site.
Yes I have improved my writing skills after joining this site.

The way you write an article and your discussion on forum reflect your percentages of improvement.

Development takes place , when you have that zeal to learn. We have a trait of learning by seeing others and their way of working and constantly updating your skills. In the absence of that you remain where you were there forever..
Yes you should constantly update and improve yourself. A person should always learn something new. This will not only improve his knowledge and skills but also his personality.
Yes you should constantly update and improve yourself. A person should always learn something new. This will not only improve his knowledge and skills but also his personality.

When Rafel Nadal lost his crown for his world No 1, he magnanimously admitted his failure to 'Constant Upgradation.'. Taking the things for granted will make a fool of one's self. Learning is not a single day's affair. It starts from the cradle and goes on and on till the grave yard.

According to the survey, a learning person mind continue to develop. For development of our mind we all continue our learning process.
Thanks a lot friends, this thread has served its purpose therefore locked, Thanks again.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.