The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Blogging give us independence for our own style writing. I have couple of blogs running on. So it depends on interest.

Blogs certainly are relevant. Blogs are compared with personal diaries. I'd say it's an online diary. You can register your personal thoughts. It has it's own advantages.

Yes surely it has many advantages.. Best way and platform to show your writing talent.

I not only maintain my Blog, but also i worked as a guest blogger for some time. There i could express my thoughts through my writings and paintings.

Not much.. But even I have done some guest blogging.. But it was for different purpose though.

I hear about Guest Blogging But cannot understand it. What is the exact meaning of Guest Blogging.

Some blog owners invite few people who specialize in a particular subject to write in ther blogs. Such writers are guest bloggers.

Yes.. You can be a guest writer for someone else blog. And yes both can have their own benefits.

I was invited for a blog to function as an article writer on art. After 2 years that blog owner stopped blogging for his personal reasons. But I had a great experience.

Invited.. hmm.. You were getting something or you were doing it just as hobby?

That was long ago. During that period I was more in need of experience and exposure more than money. No I didn't get any money.

hmm.. Actually I had done it to promote my site.. I mean back linking with articles towards my blogs..

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Blogging give us independence for our own style writing. I have couple of blogs running on. So it depends on interest.

Blogs certainly are relevant. Blogs are compared with personal diaries. I'd say it's an online diary. You can register your personal thoughts. It has it's own advantages.

Yes surely it has many advantages.. Best way and platform to show your writing talent.

I not only maintain my Blog, but also i worked as a guest blogger for some time. There i could express my thoughts through my writings and paintings.

Not much.. But even I have done some guest blogging.. But it was for different purpose though.

I hear about Guest Blogging But cannot understand it. What is the exact meaning of Guest Blogging.

Some blog owners invite few people who specialize in a particular subject to write in ther blogs. Such writers are guest bloggers.

Yes.. You can be a guest writer for someone else blog. And yes both can have their own benefits.

I was invited for a blog to function as an article writer on art. After 2 years that blog owner stopped blogging for his personal reasons. But I had a great experience.

That was long ago. During that period I was more in need of experience and exposure more than money. No I didn't get any money.

hmm.. Actually I had done it to promote my site.. I mean back linking with articles towards my blogs..

That's good. My blog master has given me that facility of back linking to me. But during that period my blogs were not developed.

That's good. My blog master has given me that facility of back linking to me. But during that period my blogs were not developed.

Yes.. That's good way and beneficial for both of them. I have seen many people doing guest blogging just for back linking..

By this way they can increase the rank of their own blog or site.

Yes.. That's good way and beneficial for both of them. I have seen many people doing guest blogging just for back linking..

Yes. I know. Now, I'm contemplating to join as a guest blogger. Recently some member made pm to me, to write articles on TV and movies. But I didn't like his terms and conditions. I refused.

If someone write for other blogging site, It is guest writer or blogger. Is it right?

Yes. I know. Now, I'm contemplating to join as a guest blogger. Recently some member made pm to me, to write articles on TV and movies. But I didn't like his terms and conditions. I refused.

Hmm.. Well, you will get many chances.. No need to hurry. I was writing in the past, but since long time I haven't write for anyone.. I am not even giving time for my personal blog.. Though I will start it again soon.

If someone write for other blogging site, It is guest writer or blogger. Is it right?

Guest writer.
Thank you said by: DIPU S KUMAR

Guest writer.

Such blogs are generally meant for the purpose of advertisements and publicities. It is very popular especially in the Facebook.

Guest writer.

Such blogs are generally meant for the purpose of advertisements and publicities. It is very popular especially in the Facebook.

No. Not all the blogs are meant for advertisements. Majority of the Blogs are providing rich content pertaining to different aspects starting from Art to Zen , a school of Mahayana.

Guest writer.

No. Not all the blogs are meant for advertisements. Majority of the Blogs are providing rich content pertaining to different aspects starting from Art to Zen , a school of Mahayana.

Yes its true. They are surely not for advertising purpose. In fact I am following many famous blogs which is having lots of informative stuffs provided by their guest writers. So it is just a good way for hiring people for work.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.