Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Neha Sadana wrote:

Kaas Valley seems to be very peaceful and beautiful. Writer mentioned some do and donts below the article. The most interesting one is : Please don’t pluck the flowers. They are not souvenirs to bring back to Mumbai.

It is not a valley but a plateau on the mountain top. It is actually a rule in heritage places where they do not allow you to pluck flowers or uproot plants, this is to ensure that the diversity of that place is preserved and the ecosystem is not threatened in any manner.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

In heritage places like Nagarjuna Konda in AP, people are expected to upkeep the sanctity. But, sadly irresponsible resort to all kinds of indecent things like defecating urinating etc. I feel sorry for the sad state of affairs,

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Neha Sadana wrote:

Kaas Valley seems to be very peaceful and beautiful. Writer mentioned some do and donts below the article. The most interesting one is : Please don’t pluck the flowers. They are not souvenirs to bring back to Mumbai.

It is not a valley but a plateau on the mountain top. It is actually a rule in heritage places where they do not allow you to pluck flowers or uproot plants, this is to ensure that the diversity of that place is preserved and the ecosystem is not threatened in any manner.

A few years back we were at Kodai Kanal ,where they have many such spots where wild flowers grow in plenty on the mountain slopes and it is a beautiful sight, some people had thrown a cigarette butt from the top and the dry twigs caught fire and it really spread even as we were watching.But the locals there opened a tap and somehow managed to put it off ! They do have notices asking people not to smoke and throw plastic etc .. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Notices remain as notices. Are we such disciplined lot? Flouting the rules is inherent trait in us. Had that discipline is there, we wouldn't have disfigured heritage pilgrimages with all kinds of trash

usha manohar wrote:

It is very beautiful, much like the Himalayan valley of flowers ...The variety of wild flowers that are there is amazing ! The  Kodai canal hills too come alive once in 12 years with Kurinji flowers which is another amazing sight ~

Uttanchal have flower valley but I am listening first time about this beautiful place. Most of persons like and praise these places but few are who is interested in saving these. Our life style destroying these.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

It is very beautiful, much like the Himalayan valley of flowers ...The variety of wild flowers that are there is amazing ! The  Kodai canal hills too come alive once in 12 years with Kurinji flowers which is another amazing sight ~

Uttanchal have flower valley but I am listening first time about this beautiful place. Most of persons like and praise these places but few are who is interested in saving these. Our life style destroying these.

Beauty lies in preserving the beauty so that all can enjoy the beauty. Not in destroying it.

Looks like a cool place but once you have visited the real one

maxresdefault

Valley of Flowers

Valley of flowers uttaranchal full view

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Very true anil, people are the worst offenders of nature and they go about destroying places that have been so beautifully created by nature !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

suni51 wrote:

maxresdefault

Valley of Flowers

Real ones will be more enchanting. I'm sure.

suni51 wrote:

Beautiful most, thank for sharing these eye cooling images.

maxresdefault

Valley of Flowers

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.