Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Actually there is a whole load of things one can do sitting at home, which keeps you occupied as well as lets you earn...A lady known to me is a post graduate but after giving up her job to look after her kids, never went back to work.Now she delivers packed lunches to offices and bank employees and is earning really well..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Personally I dont believe in a perfect age for marriage. One can marry at any age 30,40 50  or even later. 

I tend to agree with that, marriage should be a personal choice not a compulsion and one should not go by the standards laid down by the society. I have a male cousin who was married at the age of 22 , an arranged marriage which broke up in 3 years time after which he was disillusioned. His wife coped better and got married again after 4 years. He went through many phases of life . Now he has found someone who he feels is the right partner for him and he is 43 years old. The entire family and his well wishers are very happy for him !

it is right that every one have right to marriage when she/he wants. Here is question ideal age for marriage. I think 50 years is not ideal age for marriage.

I do not think that marriage at the age of 50 is not good. People do not like lonely life. They want to get support from others. Life is not easy when we go in older age. If one can find out a suitable life partner in 50, why can't they marry? Here the couples can help each other and can share their feelings and worries with open mind. Late marriage gives less importance to physical relationship. 

Marriage at  50 years ? No, Marrying another woman of the same age is Ok. It reminds more of companionship than marriage. I have seen such late marriages mostly when both of them or one of them  is a widower.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Personally I dont believe in a perfect age for marriage. One can marry at any age 30,40 50  or even later. 

I tend to agree with that, marriage should be a personal choice not a compulsion and one should not go by the standards laid down by the society. I have a male cousin who was married at the age of 22 , an arranged marriage which broke up in 3 years time after which he was disillusioned. His wife coped better and got married again after 4 years. He went through many phases of life . Now he has found someone who he feels is the right partner for him and he is 43 years old. The entire family and his well wishers are very happy for him !

it is right that every one have right to marriage when she/he wants. Here is question ideal age for marriage. I think 50 years is not ideal age for marriage.

There is nothing wrong in getting married at 50 since with advanced health care and fitness people remain quite healthy and young even beyond 50....And, afterall it is a personal matter so if a person wants to marry at 50 to someone younger or older or whoever , it is left to the individual. Age difference can be either way, not necessarily men being older and the ladies being younger !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is no doubt a very good option. Those who love cooking for them it's a great way to work, earn and feel satisfied.

shampasaid

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

There is nothing wrong in getting married at 50 since with advanced health care and fitness people remain quite healthy and young even beyond 50....And, afterall it is a personal matter so if a person wants to marry at 50 to someone younger or older or whoever , it is left to the individual. Age difference can be either way, not necessarily men being older and the ladies being younger !

Yes nothing wrong in marring at 50, but only peoples who didn't find right one at the normal age of marriage, marriage at 50 years. At the age of 50 years giving birth to child is not safe and practical. At later stage when both are unable to do thier personal work who will care them.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Yes nothing wrong in marring at 50, but only peoples who didn't find right one at the normal age of marriage, marriage at 50 years. At the age of 50 years giving birth to child is not safe and practical. At later stage when both are unable to do thier personal work who will care them.

You may be surprised anil, but I know of  some people who have remained unmarried out of choice inspite of being well off , nothing lacking in them and having many suitors. One of them got married at 52 to a young lady of 31 and it was a love marriage. We also have the famous example of Dilip Kumar marrying at 44 to Saira Bano who was 21 years old.

My aunt who was supposed to have been very beautiful when she was young remained unmarried until she was 42 years of age and got married to her colleague at work who was of the same age and unmarried. They did not want to have any children , so that was not an issue. They are very happily married !

If the couples decide not to have children, late marriages are not an issue. I know one such couple, who married late and could not have children, are running an orphanage for slum dwelling children with the help of some NGOs in the beginning and later by the government. This couple thus fulfilled their desire of their of childlessness through Social activities.

Just because a couple is beyond 45 or 50 does not mean that they have to immerse themselves in social work or such other activities, am sure they have better way of spending life in each others company. There are many couple who have had children after 45 years of age and enjoying parenthood..It may seem unusual but is perfectly natural

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.