Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Astonishing to know Meira Kumar goes to Foreign trips every 37 days.

usha manohar wrote:

Now I am definitely convinced that @ Vijay goes on the offensive the moment I put up facts about his favorite party and as usual  throws hints about rambabu at my face while he and almost all other active members keep blaming rambabu from time to time . That is his ploy to supposedly put me on the defensive when he has lost out an argument ..

Where is the question of losing an arguement when you have not joined in arguingvwith me. I repeat I raised the issue that BJP is constantly stressing the dalit background of Kovind which is not proper if we want to move towards a classless society. I have nothing against Kovind. You replied by diverting issue to Indira Gandhi and Pratibha Patil and so on. It was then that I stated your bias against Congress keeps coming out even when it is not necessary. I will once again repeat that Congress is not my favourite party. I have no issue with BJP being your favourite party. But for sake of balanced debate reply to the issue and not divert and then pass judgements . 

Caste, class and minority issues have been in existence since Independence,  no need to say who brought it in .It has become the habit of opposition and the media to harp on these issues time and again , more so when a candidate is selected even if the party ,here BJP does not make caste an issue in their selection process.. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Very disappointing response. Cannot come out of bias. I rest my case.

There is no level playing field in society and government as well. Poor get poorer. Almost no one is concerned about those who are needy.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
vijay wrote:

Very disappointing response. Cannot come out of bias. I rest my case.

Sorry professor astonished, will try to do better next time..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You and RAMBABU will never change

Actually I was going to say the same thing that you and rambabu will never change. .

No worries. From now onwards, yours obediently Rambabu will maKe you see a great metamorphosis.

Metamorphosis - We need to undergo metamorphosis if we are willing to transform ourselves, for transformation is not possible without metamorphosis.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.