Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ex Chief of Army staff is now Anna team member. He suggests that parliament be dissolved and new elections held. Is this in national or peoples' interest? Will this solve any problem or just add to public expenditure and thereby inflation?

http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/Mumbai/Parliament-should-be-dissolved-immediately-demands-VK-Singh/Article1-951813.aspx

I saw the entire press conference today and some of it made sense and some of it dint, but all said and done the UPA government has lost all credibility as of now ...with tainted ministers upheld and corruption and power play becoming more important than other issues....I doubt if they will be able to pull through the whole term!

The UPA government may continue for full term or shorter term. But if the government falls and elections held, what purpose will be served. Secondly, in order to remove the UPA government and hold elections, you need to defeat ruling alliance by way of no confidence motion or vote on a financial bill. The government cannot be made to quit and hold new election just because ex chief of army staff- now a member of lawless anarchic group- demands so.

I have read that UPA is busy in preparing for the forth coming election which will held in 2014 and not 2013. I don't think that Parliament would dissolve and call for re-election before time. However cabinet has been re-shuffled. This indicates that presently government will not fall.

That is not an indication of stability,in fact it is a hasty decision done to show that they are in command...For any government to fall all that is needed is for some parties to withdraw support which can happen at any time...however,it is not healthy for the nation since it incurs a lot of unnecessary expenditure and instability..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Reelection is not at all a solution. Any party can rule the country. I always support a complete period of 5 years to any ruling party to avoid unnecessary expenses and loss of time, that can be wisely used for many other purposes.

The proposal for immediate election by dissolving parliament is another proof that team anna is only anarchist and has nothing to do with anti corruption. They know well that even if elections are held every six months, there will be no difference in government functioning. But that will create conditions for anarchy and disorder that is purpose of foreign sponsors and financiers of these so called civil society groups.

Is there any instance in the pages of history by dissolving the parliament, normalcy has been restored in an otherwise turbulent condition? There will be chaos and more uncertainty, What these self proclaimed custodians of democracy are doing is nothing short of cheap gimmicks which people will never believe.
If the parliament losses the majority only then re-election would held. This is a coalition Govt and situation may come anytime.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
People have better awareness level today and they are watching every activity of every single politician with a particular point of view.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.