Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends whether celebrities attend sessions or not, they will remain MP. We can either vote against them or for them. That's public choice. Many of them are winning elections because of the vote bank. Their attendence hardly matters. People's mind should be changed while voting such candidates.

Regarding responsibilities, all are reluctant. Having good attendence in houses is worthless.
Friends whether celebrities attend sessions or not, they will remain MP. We can either vote against them or for them. That's public choice. Many of them are winning elections because of the vote bank. Their attendence hardly matters. People's mind should be changed while voting such candidates.

Regarding responsibilities, all are reluctant. Having good attendence in houses is worthless.

That holds true for elected representatives. Where Rekha Sashin are concerned, they did not contest any election but were selected directly by political parties against the quota reserved for stars and artists!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

That holds true for elected representatives. Where Rekha Sashin are concerned, they did not contest any election but were selected directly by political parties against the quota reserved for stars and artists!

This practice was started by Indira Gandhi when she had 2 or 3 actors elected to the rajya sabha so that all cross section of the society gets representation. Nargis Dutt, Sivaji Ganesan,jamuna have all been elected at different times and had taken initiative unlike the present day lot like except probably Jaya Bachan who makes noise for all the wrong reasons...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I would say one or two politicians are never behind the drawback of the country unless all are involved. Hence nobody is to blame.
They are celebrities with no time I dont know about rekha but sachin is having test matches so we cannot force him to attend the rajya sabha.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I wonder why they become MPs in the first place? just to add another feather in their cap? or is it because our politicians are so stupid that they want to have glamorous personalities around them, even if they dont do anything much except spend tax payers money...Earlier there were the likes of Nargis Dutt who did take a keen interest in the proceedings !

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/rekha-sachin-tendulkar-miss-first-part-of-budget-session-of-parliament-345696

All Indians respect Sachine and Rekha. I think they have not time for parliament they could deny to accept their nomination. Indeed nomination is regard.
They are celebrities with no time I dont know about rekha but sachin is having test matches so we cannot force him to attend the rajya sabha.

@ anil - All Indians respect Sachine and Rekha. I think they have not time for parliament they could deny to accept their nomination. Indeed nomination is regard.

In which case he should have declined the offer saying that he is busy with his career, which is understandable - having taken the responsibility one should take it seriously...

Anil, one cannot respect someone just because they are celebrities or famous - Sachin is a good player and he has made India proud and Rekha is a glamorous actress no doubt, but all indians may not respect them simply because they are celebrities - some people simply may not care about them !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
I have heard that Sachin has few years back, refused to give donation to a charity. I felt strange when he decided to join politics.

Nobody has voted for Sachin and Rekha. They are not elected but are nominated. So don't bother too much about them. They do not represent people. They represent only those who nominated them.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I have heard that Sachin has few years back, refused to give donation to a charity. I felt strange when he decided to join politics.

This is not true Sachin never chose politics and I think he would never do that. :blink:

As Indian politics is not for honest people. Most of the politicians are in politics just to have money and for people like Sachin who has enough money I don't think he would ever join politics in future. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.