The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But the truth is that student had fallen from the corwded bus and died. Media made it an issue and the total blame has gone to police.
*There are some MLA in uttar pradesh, manipur and Assan.

I do not know of any Trinmool MLA in Manipur and Assam as these are very far from me. HBut in U.P. there is only one Trinmool M.P. who is really an MLA on strength of his own personality and not on Trinmool organization which is non existent.

But this is not so much an issue. Trinmool is definitely a regional outfit. What we are really discussing here is the autocratic and bullying style of Trinmool politics. Girls in a West Bengal college have been threatened with rape by local west Bengal police obviously to please the ruling party.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/we-were-threatened-with-rape-say-women-students-at-presidency-college-352721

Even more trouble now with the TMC goons attacking and ransacking Presidency college at Calcutta.Students are taking out a rally now and the governor has said that the attackers will be treated as criminals. Mamata in the mean time has complained of chest pain ( must be faking) and got herself admitted to a hospital, which is something all the politicians and criminals do the moment they sense trouble !

She is heading towards a completely autocratic dictatorship and I am surprised that when faced by the very same kind of behavior that she and her party members mete out to others, she protested saying Delhi is not safe for her and got admitted to hospital, another example of double standards by politicians!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
But the truth is that student had fallen from the corwded bus and died. Media made it an issue and the total blame has gone to police.
*There are some MLA in uttar pradesh, manipur and Assan.

I do not know of any Trinmool MLA in Manipur and Assam as these are very far from me. HBut in U.P. there is only one Trinmool M.P. who is really an MLA on strength of his own personality and not on Trinmool organization which is non existent.

But this is not so much an issue. Trinmool is definitely a regional outfit. What we are really discussing here is the autocratic and bullying style of Trinmool politics. Girls in a West Bengal college have been threatened with rape by local west Bengal police obviously to please the ruling party.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/we-were-threatened-with-rape-say-women-students-at-presidency-college-352721

Even more trouble now with the TMC goons attacking and ransacking Presidency college at Calcutta.Students are taking out a rally now and the governor has said that the attackers will be treated as criminals. Mamata in the mean time has complained of chest pain ( must be faking) and got herself admitted to a hospital, which is something all the politicians and criminals do the moment they sense trouble !

She is heading towards a completely autocratic dictatorship and I am surprised that when faced by the very same kind of behavior that she and her party members mete out to others, she protested saying Delhi is not safe for her and got admitted to hospital, another example of double standards by politicians!

The UPA which has hardly spoken a word about the death of that poor boy was quick enough to make a noise about the attack on Mamata and her minister , saying it is an act of hooliganism blah blah...the double standards our politicians have is unimaginable ! A commoners life has no value, otherwise will mamata come up with statements like the students death is a petty matter !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
First time financial bungling involving ruling party is reported in West Bengal. May investors in a chit fund company managed by ruling party members are in grave distress.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/chit-fund-scam-investors-demand-refund-mamata-government-in-the-dock/386765-37-64.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
First time financial bungling involving ruling party is reported in West Bengal. May investors in a chit fund company managed by ruling party members are in grave distress.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/chit-fund-scam-investors-demand-refund-mamata-government-in-the-dock/386765-37-64.html

Looks like all the skeletons in Mamata's party closets are coming out....The party will of course come out of it since they are in power !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Looks like all the skeletons in Mamata's party closets are coming out....The party will of course come out of it since they are in power !

Isn't that the case with all parties that hold power in all states!! I think there may not be even a single political party which does nt have any kind of skeletons in its closets! :blink:

Isn't that the case with all parties that hold power in all states!! I think there may not be even a single political party which does nt have any kind of skeletons in its closets! :blink:

Thats very true, but Mamata and her party was supposedly very clean and non corruptible, and now with this revelation we see that she and her partymen are like the others..

Thats very true, but Mamata and her party was supposedly very clean and non corruptible, and now with this revelation we see that she and her partymen are like the others..

True! It seems like one cannot be in politics with truly clean hands and image! :blink:

True! It seems like one cannot be in politics with truly clean hands and image! :blink:

It is possible to be in politics with clean image and hands. Let me cite some names: Gulzari lall Nanda, Lal Bahudur shastri (ex PMs.), Comrade Ram Kishan (ex C.M. Punjab), Manik Sarkar (current C.M. Tripura). They are fewer but then the best aare always exceptions. Comrade Ram Kishan was found waiting for a city bus in Delhi. Gulzari Lal Nanda had no money. Mani Sarkar lives on Rs. 5000/- PM only and donates all salary of C.M. to his organization.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It is possible to be in politics with clean image and hands. Let me cite some names: Gulzari lall Nanda, Lal Bahudur shastri (ex PMs.), Comrade Ram Kishan (ex C.M. Punjab), Manik Sarkar (current C.M. Tripura). They are fewer but then the best aare always exceptions. Comrade Ram Kishan was found waiting for a city bus in Delhi. Gulzari Lal Nanda had no money. Mani Sarkar lives on Rs. 5000/- PM only and donates all salary of C.M. to his organization.

That sadly is a bygone era and their tribe is declining miserably!

That sadly is a bygone era and their tribe is declining miserably!

I doubt if e could ever have those days when politicians were dedicated and put the interest of the country before self ! Now here in my state Karnataka the election fever is on and things that are going on makes you wonder what exactly is happening ! The amount of black money that is being confiscated from the different parties is astronomical and the election commission which is quite helpless since they have been given only so much power ,look the other way ! What hope can we have from the next government whoever comes to power ! It is the same story everywhere ...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.