The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
First time financial bungling involving ruling party is reported in West Bengal. May investors in a chit fund company managed by ruling party members are in grave distress.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/chit-fund-scam-investors-demand-refund-mamata-government-in-the-dock/386765-37-64.html

Looks like all the skeletons in Mamata's party closets are coming out....The party will of course come out of it since they are in power !

Isn't that the case with all parties that hold power in all states!! I think there may not be even a single political party which does nt have any kind of skeletons in its closets! :blink:

As it relates to an issue of my state, a keen observer of the state of affairs of my home, I must record my complete sense of shock at dabbling at issues which require both intellectual prowess as well as minimum regards for facts and truth. Views terribly distorted by jaundice of blatant political disinformation and misinformation intents could be hardly be accepted either as facts or honest concern for the people of West Bengal!! I have to pity them!!
First time financial bungling involving ruling party is reported in West Bengal. May investors in a chit fund company managed by ruling party members are in grave distress.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/chit-fund-scam-investors-demand-refund-mamata-government-in-the-dock/386765-37-64.html

Looks like all the skeletons in Mamata's party closets are coming out....The party will of course come out of it since they are in power !

Isn't that the case with all parties that hold power in all states!! I think there may not be even a single political party which does nt have any kind of skeletons in its closets! :blink:

As it relates to an issue of my state, a keen observer of the state of affairs of my home, I must record my complete sense of shock at dabbling at issues which require both intellectual prowess as well as minimum regards for facts and truth. Views terribly distorted by jaundice of blatant political disinformation and misinformation intents could be hardly be accepted either as facts or honest concern for the people of West Bengal!! I have to pity them!!

You mean to say the news item was false ?Today I saw in the media about Mamata passing the buck to the central government saying that chit funds are run and monitored by them ....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You mean to say the news item was false ?Today I saw in the media about Mamata passing the buck to the central government saying that chit funds are run and monitored by them ....

Being a student of commerce with humble knowledge in this field, I would not claim any additional or superior knowledge in this regard but I have a question of a general kind in this regard. Does anyone know a person of certain name - Subrata Roy who has been leading the Sahara Group with a stadium after his name mobilized resources which SC and SEBI held improper and illegal, I won't delve into it as sufficient materials are available in the net to educate oneself. Now coming to the business of firing guns at Mamata and her misdeeds on this issue, does anyone know that Sudipta Sen the villain of the piece of the latest scandal enjoyed a very cosy relations with persons who mattered at Alimuddin street- the headquarters of CPI(M)!! During the 34 long years of the Left if my memory serves me right beginning with the fall of Sanchaita, there had been existence of such Chit funds at least a few dozens and what actions the Left Front did take? When one goes hysterical in fuming at Mamata's actions for misdeeds of her followers why didn't they owe it to honesty to balance their criticism of Mamata by sparing a few words on characterlessness of our Left leaders who are quick on pounce on picking holes of others when their background and records look all the more horrendous and condemnable!!
Thank you said by: usha manohar

Being a student of commerce with humble knowledge in this field, I would not claim any additional or superior knowledge in this regard but I have a question of a general kind in this regard. Does anyone know a person of certain name - Subrata Roy who has been leading the Sahara Group with a stadium after his name mobilized resources which SC and SEBI held improper and illegal, I won't delve into it as sufficient materials are available in the net to educate oneself. Now coming to the business of firing guns at Mamata and her misdeeds on this issue, does anyone know that Sudipta Sen the villain of the piece of the latest scandal enjoyed a very cosy relations with persons who mattered at Alimuddin street- the headquarters of CPI(M)!! During the 34 long years of the Left if my memory serves me right beginning with the fall of Sanchaita, there had been existence of such Chit funds at least a few dozens and what actions the Left Front did take? When one goes hysterical in fuming at Mamata's actions for misdeeds of her followers why didn't they owe it to honesty to balance their criticism of Mamata by sparing a few words on characterlessness of our Left leaders who are quick on pounce on picking holes of others when their background and records look all the more horrendous and condemnable!!

The easiest way to popularity and vote catching in politics is 'oneup game' " whatever I do is right and whatever you did was blunder" unless politicians would learn to respect each other and think in favor of nation, nothing is going to change or help the cause of this country.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
As Chinmoy stated, CPI(M) would also have been guilty of many things. But it is a tendency everywhere to criticize or make comments on the ruling party only. Thus, what the CPI(M) did good or bad is now past. Gradually, the deeds of Left- good or bad- will fade and the current ruling party cannot shield itself behind real or imaginary misdeeds of precious ruling alliance. This is what gives rise to so called 'incumbency factor' that left could beat for several decades.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51
As Chinmoy stated, CPI(M) would also have been guilty of many things. But it is a tendency everywhere to criticize or make comments on the ruling party only. Thus, what the CPI(M) did good or bad is now past. Gradually, the deeds of Left- good or bad- will fade and the current ruling party cannot shield itself behind real or imaginary misdeeds of precious ruling alliance. This is what gives rise to so called 'incumbency factor' that left could beat for several decades.

It was the same in Kerala when the Communist party was ruling for many years. There was no progress at all, and once the coalition came in with Congress it was just in fighting...Now with Congress in power it is a string of corruptions ! Either way there is no hope for citizens with these political parties

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee

It was the same in Kerala when the Communist party was ruling for many years. There was no progress at all, and once the coalition came in with Congress it was just in fighting...Now with Congress in power it is a string of corruptions ! Either way there is no hope for citizens with these political parties

@Usha

This is exactly the point which I have been struggling to make all this time! Only we witness 'parivartan' change for the heck of it! Same rulers just change garbs but essentially remain the same and we hapless Indians remain captivated by labels such as 'Rightists' ,'Leftists'!! Thank you!
Thank you said by: usha manohar

@Usha

This is exactly the point which I have been struggling to make all this time! Only we witness 'parivartan' change for the heck of it! Same rulers just change garbs but essentially remain the same and we hapless Indians remain captivated by labels such as 'Rightists' ,'Leftists'!! Thank you!

In most states, there is also a tendency that the same individuals change party opportunistically. Thus same opportunistic, muscle power and money power continues to rule irrespective of party label. I wonder if there are some opportunists who could have changed allegiance to Trinmool congress after change of rule.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee

@Usha

In most states, there is also a tendency that the same individuals change party opportunistically. Thus same opportunistic, muscle power and money power continues to rule irrespective of party label. I wonder if there are some opportunists who could have changed allegiance to Trinmool congress after change of rule.

You are bang on target, Gulshanji! These turn-coats once invaded CPIM party and now it is their turn to invade TMC too. I remember how bitter late Jyoti Basu was over this tendency on the part of the party to roll out the red carpet to one and all with disastrous consequences. By the way, have a look at this [url=http://][/url] and I was struck going through her version by her sense of injured innocence. Is this person at all fit to be a Member of Parliament? Her audacious defence of what is absolutely indefensible has bamboozled me beyond words. It is all for appearance money that completely blinded her to the implications of her actions as an M.P! God save this party and the country!!!
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

@Usha

You are bang on target, Gulshanji! These turn-coats once invaded CPIM party and now it is their turn to invade TMC too. I remember how bitter late Jyoti Basu was over this tendency on the part of the party to roll out the red carpet to one and all with disastrous consequences. By the way, have a look at this [url=http://][/url] and I was struck going through her version by her sense of injured innocence. Is this person at all fit to be a Member of Parliament? Her audacious defence of what is absolutely indefensible has bamboozled me beyond words. It is all for appearance money that completely blinded her to the implications of her actions as an M.P! God save this party and the country!!!

That is really amazing!!! Just goes to show how childish we Indians are about running a huge country! We make stars, B-grade actors, actresses and cricketers Members of parliaments who are so hare-brained that they think the role is only for namesake and not to be taken seriously! Congratulations everyone, we are going to be a banana republic soon!!! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.