The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As Chinmoy stated, CPI(M) would also have been guilty of many things. But it is a tendency everywhere to criticize or make comments on the ruling party only. Thus, what the CPI(M) did good or bad is now past. Gradually, the deeds of Left- good or bad- will fade and the current ruling party cannot shield itself behind real or imaginary misdeeds of precious ruling alliance. This is what gives rise to so called 'incumbency factor' that left could beat for several decades.

It was the same in Kerala when the Communist party was ruling for many years. There was no progress at all, and once the coalition came in with Congress it was just in fighting...Now with Congress in power it is a string of corruptions ! Either way there is no hope for citizens with these political parties

@Usha

This is exactly the point which I have been struggling to make all this time! Only we witness 'parivartan' change for the heck of it! Same rulers just change garbs but essentially remain the same and we hapless Indians remain captivated by labels such as 'Rightists' ,'Leftists'!! Thank you!

In most states, there is also a tendency that the same individuals change party opportunistically. Thus same opportunistic, muscle power and money power continues to rule irrespective of party label. I wonder if there are some opportunists who could have changed allegiance to Trinmool congress after change of rule.

You are bang on target, Gulshanji! These turn-coats once invaded CPIM party and now it is their turn to invade TMC too. I remember how bitter late Jyoti Basu was over this tendency on the part of the party to roll out the red carpet to one and all with disastrous consequences. By the way, have a look at this [url=http://][/url] and I was struck going through her version by her sense of injured innocence. Is this person at all fit to be a Member of Parliament? Her audacious defence of what is absolutely indefensible has bamboozled me beyond words. It is all for appearance money that completely blinded her to the implications of her actions as an M.P! God save this party and the country!!!

That is really amazing!!! Just goes to show how childish we Indians are about running a huge country! We make stars, B-grade actors, actresses and cricketers Members of parliaments who are so hare-brained that they think the role is only for namesake and not to be taken seriously! Congratulations everyone, we are going to be a banana republic soon!!! :blink:

Now coming to the question of how far we are being a banana republic, the Chinese army is occupying a certain part of Ladakh for the past few days and our PM is numb and mum over it!! He is busy worshiping his present deity - too important a job - to make even a comment on this dangerous development then you know the story of fiddling of Nero!!!!!
Thank you said by: usha manohar
As Chinmoy stated, CPI(M) would also have been guilty of many things. But it is a tendency everywhere to criticize or make comments on the ruling party only. Thus, what the CPI(M) did good or bad is now past. Gradually, the deeds of Left- good or bad- will fade and the current ruling party cannot shield itself behind real or imaginary misdeeds of precious ruling alliance. This is what gives rise to so called 'incumbency factor' that left could beat for several decades.

It was the same in Kerala when the Communist party was ruling for many years. There was no progress at all, and once the coalition came in with Congress it was just in fighting...Now with Congress in power it is a string of corruptions ! Either way there is no hope for citizens with these political parties

@Usha

This is exactly the point which I have been struggling to make all this time! Only we witness 'parivartan' change for the heck of it! Same rulers just change garbs but essentially remain the same and we hapless Indians remain captivated by labels such as 'Rightists' ,'Leftists'!! Thank you!

In most states, there is also a tendency that the same individuals change party opportunistically. Thus same opportunistic, muscle power and money power continues to rule irrespective of party label. I wonder if there are some opportunists who could have changed allegiance to Trinmool congress after change of rule.

You are bang on target, Gulshanji! These turn-coats once invaded CPIM party and now it is their turn to invade TMC too. I remember how bitter late Jyoti Basu was over this tendency on the part of the party to roll out the red carpet to one and all with disastrous consequences. By the way, have a look at this [url=http://][/url] and I was struck going through her version by her sense of injured innocence. Is this person at all fit to be a Member of Parliament? Her audacious defence of what is absolutely indefensible has bamboozled me beyond words. It is all for appearance money that completely blinded her to the implications of her actions as an M.P! God save this party and the country!!!

That is really amazing!!! Just goes to show how childish we Indians are about running a huge country! We make stars, B-grade actors, actresses and cricketers Members of parliaments who are so hare-brained that they think the role is only for namesake and not to be taken seriously! Congratulations everyone, we are going to be a banana republic soon!!! :blink:

Now coming to the question of how far we are being a banana republic, the Chinese army is occupying a certain part of Ladakh for the past few days and our PM is numb and mum over it!! He is busy worshiping his present deity - too important a job - to make even a comment on this dangerous development then you know the story of fiddling of Nero!!!!!

Yes that is another worrisome happening, the Chinese even entered 10 kilometres inside our border in a hopper and threw down cans of foods, cigarette packets and some pamphlets in the regional language! And there is not even a finger lifted from our part! Yes, Nero is born again and he is in India! :blink: playing his fiddle to please his Italian goddess! :blink: :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Now issue other than Mamata Banerjee's arrogance have crept in the thread. What has Chinese advance in border got to do with Mamata?

Apparently, the thread needs be locked.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.