Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is sad. India is most violent country its unbelievable for me. :(

This may be due to corruption and loop holes in law and order in the nation. :evil:

there is lawlessness because of the lax manner in which this government functions...

More than the laxity on part of government, the reason is more in the nature of even the most basic necessities being denied to thousands of poor and the extreme gap between the incomes of millions of common and the very few who are stinking rich! What aggravates the situation is no efforts to lessen this gap and denying every kind of respect and proper treatment to the economically backward.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

I am strongly denied it. I also read it. it is all rubbish thing. how some one believe that India is more violence that Pakistan, Afganistan. In Pakistan and Afganistan weapons are like toys.

India has definitely become violent these days. But none can compare it with Pakistan.
This is sad. India is most violent country its unbelievable for me. :(

This may be due to corruption and loop holes in law and order in the nation. :evil:

there is lawlessness because of the lax manner in which this government functions...

More than the laxity on part of government, the reason is more in the nature of even the most basic necessities being denied to thousands of poor and the extreme gap between the incomes of millions of common and the very few who are stinking rich! What aggravates the situation is no efforts to lessen this gap and denying every kind of respect and proper treatment to the economically backward.

Yes this is truth many of the people here in India are unemployed and hardly earn money to have 2 square meal which make them choose wrong ways to survive. This is all due to the population of our country which is not getting control and leaving few opportunities for people. :evil:

I am strongly denied it. I also read it. it is all rubbish thing. how some one believe that India is more violence that Pakistan, Afganistan. In Pakistan and Afganistan weapons are like toys.

India has definitely become violent these days. But none can compare it with Pakistan.

You are probably referring to the violence they inflict on other nations...But as a nation they are not as violent as India , that is going by the statistics of course !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Even Pakistan is slightly better than our country where violence and death is concerned.India is one of the most violent nations in the world according to Global Peace Index ... India seems to be on a downward path in every which way since the past decade !

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/India-among-worlds-most-violent-places-Study/articleshow/20548447.cms

It appears that the population and size of India has not been considered. Pakistan and Afghanistan are definitely are more violent countries. It appears that absolute number of cases have been considered in arriving at conclusion. The total number of cases need be divided by population and then per capita figure given.

Yes sir base of deciding violent country is not correct. Average Indian believe in live and let live.
Even Pakistan is slightly better than our country where violence and death is concerned.India is one of the most violent nations in the world according to Global Peace Index ... India seems to be on a downward path in every which way since the past decade !

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/India-among-worlds-most-violent-places-Study/articleshow/20548447.cms

It appears that the population and size of India has not been considered. Pakistan and Afghanistan are definitely are more violent countries. It appears that absolute number of cases have been considered in arriving at conclusion. The total number of cases need be divided by population and then per capita figure given.

Probably ! No doubt that Pakistan and Afghanistan are constantly having problems with fundamentalists ...However, according to the survey India had improved its position which was even lower in 2011...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Probably ! No doubt that Pakistan and Afghanistan are constantly having problems with fundamentalists ...However, according to the survey India had improved its position which was even lower in 2011...

Even if the number of cases appear to be in proportion with the high population, still there is a cause for worry. What is more disturbing is the kind of atrocities and violence now being reported more on underage children and senior citizens! That could give us a more dubious distinction than other countries.

Even if the number of cases appear to be in proportion with the high population, still there is a cause for worry. What is more disturbing is the kind of atrocities and violence now being reported more on underage children and senior citizens! That could give us a more dubious distinction than other countries.

The social violence- 'honor killing', dowry killings, killing of unborn female child through abortion- these are really very pathetic and shameful whatever be the number.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The social violence- 'honor killing', dowry killings, killing of unborn female child through abortion- these are really very pathetic and shameful whatever be the number.

True! Even a single such incident is shameful and a blot on the civilisation, yet sadly there are still no strict reforms that we can see happening in the near future. Everyday at least 1 or 2 such incidents are still being reported!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

There is not an iota of doubt that violence in India has been disturbingly one the rise and to my mind a substantial part of it really revolve around socio-economic reasons. Years and decades of misrule or shall I call it malgovernance by powers that be has created a grave situation.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.