Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Mumbai no safe haven for women: Bollywood actresses

Post gang-rape of a photojournalist, Bollywood actresses don't feel safe in Mumbai

Please express yourself

Crime is increasing everyday. Crime is everywhere. When crime belongs to a metro cities it will highlights by media but if it is belongs to small city no one care about it. Don't depends on third person for security.

The country is in such a pitiful situation, no safety for women even in the most secured place and even in day time. The rape has occurred in the midnight and that too in an isolated place. Prevention is better than cure. Women should avoid going alone to such places in midnight .

The latest incident of rape occured at 6.30 in the evening not at midnight.The girl went to the police station at 8.30 and lodged a complaint and one must admire her courage and mental strength...
http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-08-26/mumbai/41453958_1_survivor-suspects-crime-scene

Yes this girl is brave one. If we want to improve system than we should be come forward. I read that two pickpockets tryied to snatch purse of one TV star. When so oppose they beat her. At that time peoples only enjoyed it and no one come forward to help her. This attitude encourging unsocial elements.

As most members would agree that human tendency is to pay it safe esp while none of their interest is at stake, therefore people do not interfere with matters like these, apart from a few foolish ones like me. Although sometimes it costs me heavily.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Post gang-rape of a photojournalist, Bollywood actresses don't feel safe in Mumbai

Please express yourself

Crime is increasing everyday. Crime is everywhere. When crime belongs to a metro cities it will highlights by media but if it is belongs to small city no one care about it. Don't depends on third person for security.

The country is in such a pitiful situation, no safety for women even in the most secured place and even in day time. The rape has occurred in the midnight and that too in an isolated place. Prevention is better than cure. Women should avoid going alone to such places in midnight .

The latest incident of rape occured at 6.30 in the evening not at midnight.The girl went to the police station at 8.30 and lodged a complaint and one must admire her courage and mental strength...
http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-08-26/mumbai/41453958_1_survivor-suspects-crime-scene

Yes this girl is brave one. If we want to improve system than we should be come forward. I read that two pickpockets tryied to snatch purse of one TV star. When so oppose they beat her. At that time peoples only enjoyed it and no one come forward to help her. This attitude encourging unsocial elements.

As most members would agree that human tendency is to pay it safe esp while none of their interest is at stake, therefore people do not interfere with matters like these, apart from a few foolish ones like me. Although sometimes it costs me heavily.

Yes. It costs heavily. Even the victim may not support you in controversy. Years ago, I saw a movie about a brave man sentenced to life for murdering a man for protecting a girl against rape but owing to pressure, the girl gave adverse witness against him

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Please express yourself

No. What you have done to help others in need is not a foolish deed. I know on many occasions you said in some of these forum discussions that you did not hesitate to help some who were in need. Though it cost you heavily can you say you will stop indulging in being a good samaritan ? No you cannot. You are made like that and thats your nature.
There are still people like you with noble thoughts. Thats why humanity is still existing. Kudos to you.

Please express yourself

No. What you have done to help others in need is not a foolish deed. I know on many occasions you said in some of these forum discussions that you did not hesitate to help some who were in need. Though it cost you heavily can you say you will stop indulging in being a good samaritan ? No you cannot. You are made like that and thats your nature.
There are still people like you with noble thoughts. Thats why humanity is still existing. Kudos to you.

Its very difficult to come forward in such situations as system will make u the culprit. People indeed feel afraid because our system doesn't protect the one who help. Sad but true

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

Please express yourself

Its very difficult to come forward in such situations as system will make u the culprit. People indeed feel afraid because our system doesn't protect the one who help. Sad but true

Thanks for bringing the truth forward, I am one unfortunate person who will never learn. I almost always jump in to the scene especially if a damsel is in trouble. ;)

Please express yourself

Thanks for bringing the truth forward, I am one unfortunate person who will never learn. I almost always jump in to the scene especially if a damsel is in trouble. ;)

This remind me- Sab kuch seekha hum ne na seekhi hoshiari sach hai dunia walo ki hum hain anari. :laugh: :laugh:

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51

Please express yourself

You can cheat others but not your conscience. Good hearted people rather stand against adversities than running away from them. You know truth triumphs ultimately. stick to your heart diktats come what may.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Please express yourself

This remind me- Sab kuch seekha hum ne na seekhi hoshiari sach hai dunia walo ki hum hain anari. :laugh: :laugh:

You can say that again but that's how I am and probably not going to change.

Speedy justice, strong laws, ban on contrabands and proper education of ethics is the need of the hour. All these aspects including community policing can improve security in areas.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Speedy justice, strong laws, ban on contrabands and proper education of ethics is the need of the hour. All these aspects including community policing can improve security in areas.

True...but in addition to all you mentioned, the need of the hour is also to provide everyone especially the youth, with work,. since empty mind is the devil's workshop and teaching the idle with ethics and moral codes will not make any sense nor make them adhere to any kinds of decent behavior.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, mohan manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.