Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have an online friend from UK who is 72 years old and according to her, she now feels some aches and grinds which grudgingly make her feel middle aged LOL....so I was telling her why should she slot herself at all? just go on with life taking aches and grinds as part and parcel of it !

Very few live beyond ninety years. If we consider ninety years as full human age, forty five is middle point and may be middle age begins there.

That's right mathematically. But I still don't feel that middle age might being from 50+. That means one should on an average live at least 100 years, which isn't the case on many many times.

According to stats, life expectancy increased. Though life expectancy in India also increased, it's not as high as in the developed countries. For them, middle age starts at 53.
I have an online friend from UK who is 72 years old and according to her, she now feels some aches and grinds which grudgingly make her feel middle aged LOL....so I was telling her why should she slot herself at all? just go on with life taking aches and grinds as part and parcel of it !

Very few live beyond ninety years. If we consider ninety years as full human age, forty five is middle point and may be middle age begins there.

That's right mathematically. But I still don't feel that middle age might being from 50+. That means one should on an average live at least 100 years, which isn't the case on many many times.

According to stats, life expectancy increased. Though life expectancy in India also increased, it's not as high as in the developed countries. For them, middle age starts at 53.

Oh I see. So, the middle age starts at 53 not for Indias. I was under the wrong impression then all this while. But yes, life expectancy has certianly increased in India as well.

Oh I see. So, the middle age starts at 53 not for Indias. I was under the wrong impression then all this while. But yes, life expectancy has certianly increased in India as well.

I've seen some photographs of Anil Ambani jogging and sweating in his track suit in the most unearthly hours of early morning. This is just an example to say that awareness towards keeping fit is on the increase in India. I for one am an ardent believer in the saying, " A healthy mind in a healthy body." This in turn adds years to your life. If the trend goes on a day may come when we can say with confidence, "I'm still young " , even at the age of 60.

I've seen some photographs of Anil Ambani jogging and sweating in his track suit in the most unearthly hours of early morning. This is just an example to say that awareness towards keeping fit is on the increase in India. I for one am an ardent believer in the saying, " A healthy mind in a healthy body." This in turn adds years to your life. If the trend goes on a day may come when we can say with confidence, "I'm still young " , even at the age of 60.

Even work adds to one being young. Just look at Dev Anand and Yash Chopra. They were full of energy even when they were days before their demise. The work that one loves also keeps one young.

Even work adds to one being young. Just look at Dev Anand and Yash Chopra. They were full of energy even when they were days before their demise. The work that one loves also keeps one young.

Late M. F. Hussain, the ace artist of international fame often used to say, " The day one stops doing the job that he holds close to the heart, that very day he starts becoming old."

Late M. F. Hussain, the ace artist of international fame often used to say, " The day one stops doing the job that he holds close to the heart, that very day he starts becoming old."

That's right. Such philosophical statements come from those who have experienced things and have gone through times when they wanted nothing but their work, when they loved nothing else but their work.

That's right. Such philosophical statements come from those who have experienced things and have gone through times when they wanted nothing but their work, when they loved nothing else but their work.

That's the point. And do I need to say that keeps you ever young?
Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal

Basically it shows a positive attitude which is very essential in life to keep one happy and feeling young and fit.It also makes people around us feel good..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes, i agree with you 60 - 70 and 80s are only figures, age is what one thinks he is. One can keep as young and agile as he wishes, behaves and wants to stay. We have enough exemplary figures in this forum itself.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Basically it shows a positive attitude which is very essential in life to keep one happy and feeling young and fit.It also makes people around us feel good..

I am sure positive thinking makes the right impact. I have seen some people say that nothing happens by thinking positive and that one must be ready for the worst. That's right as well. It keeps one awake and alert. But at the same time, keeping the baisc things in mind can take one a long way in life.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.