Hyderabad, one of the most beautiful cities of India, was a little disturbed in the recent past for political reasons. It is still one of the most beautiful cities of India. Can it retain its past glory, under this new dispensation? What will be the new challenges, not that Seemandhara is going great guns with the New Capital idea?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hyderabad, one of the most beautiful cities of India, was a little disturbed in the recent past for political reasons. It is still one of the most beautiful cities of India. Can it retain its past glory, under this new dispensation? What will be the new challenges, not that Seemandhara is going great guns with the New Capital idea?

The erstwhile Hyderabsd that was in shambles was developed in the composite Hyderabad. Political upheavals robbed its sheen and shine. Right now it's the joint capital. So seemandhra will not show any interest towards its development. Now the stress is on building the capital for seemandhra. Seemandhra will build a capital better than Hyderabad.
Irrespective of who rules Hyderabad it will continue to be a great city. It is a city with a glorious past and a good future so what if the present is troubled.
Irrespective of who rules Hyderabad it will continue to be a great city. It is a city with a glorious past and a good future so what if the present is troubled.

No investor is interested to invest because of the troubled present. RatherIT industries like WIPRO and INFOSYS are leaning towards Seemandhra. But Seemandhra is in shambles. No capital and no secretariat.
Seemandhra going to lead Hyderabad. Already several confusions in city names like bombay now bumbai,Madras-Chennai,Kalkatta-kolkatta. Hope Seemandhra will get a new name for better confusion in future.
Seemandhra is no more interested in Hyderabad. It's going to build a new capital between Vijayawada and Guntur.
I don't know much about Andhra but why can't this development should be between Guntakal to Raichur. There is no much development on that side. Only Guntakal and Raichur are considered as Junctions other than that there is no development on that side.
I don't know much about Andhra but why can't this development should be between Guntakal to Raichur. There is no much development on that side. Only Guntakal and Raichur are considered as Junctions other than that there is no development on that side.

A new capital will be selected where there is a chance for development. Practically empty spaces are needed located in the center of the state. We have fully and highly developed places like Vizag and Vijayawada. They are already developed. and if they are made capital they become congested. That's why we have chosen an empty region between Vijayawada and Guntur.
Thank you said by: Dwarakanathan
I should not give any opinion on the basis of my half-baked knowledge and information about the goings-on of Hyderabad or AP, however, I sincerely wish that Hyderabad, which is indeed one of the most beautiful cities of India should prosper in leaps and bounds in very sense of the term.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Right now Hyderabad is a Joint capital. It means neither Telangana nor Seemandhra are not keen in preserving its past glory or add up more to enhance its glory. Simply said Hyderabadsis an Orphan now.
I completely agree with you. I have lived in Hyderabad for around 2 years but that was before the formation of Seemandhara. I completely loved the city, its culture, food and people. I have worked there and had made some really good friends with whom I still have contact. I truly believe Hyderabad can never lose its past glory. :)

I love writing and sharing ideas

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.