Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kishore is endowed with natural humour. Even in real life during shootings he used to make his costars and techies laugh. Once during the shooting of AVM's Manmauji, his costar Sadhana picked up a few Tamil words. During shooting, she asked, Kishore, "Tamil Terima ? "(Do you know Tamil?).
Pat replied Kishore, "Na, Tamil, Tera Baap."
normal_madhubala2.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)
Kishore is endowed with natural humour. Even in real life during shootings he used to make his costars and techies laugh. Once during the shooting of AVM's Manmauji, his costar Sadhana picked up a few Tamil words. During shooting, she asked, Kishore, "Tamil Terima ? "(Do you know Tamil?).

Yes Kishore Kumar was supposed to have a great sense of humor and from what I have read this is what attracted Madhubala to him when she was shooting with him for Chalthi Ka naam Ghadi , they got married while shooting for the film.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11110]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes Kishore Kumar was supposed to have a great sense of humor and from what I have read this is what attracted Madhubala to him when she was shooting with him for Chalthi Ka naam Ghadi , they got married while shooting for the film.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11110]}

True. Kishore's sense of humor dragged Madhubala towards Kishore. Even the seasoned actors during shootings roll over the floor for Kishore's sense of humor. Once Iconic Lata had to take retakes to stop laughing uncontrollably while singing a duet with Kishore.
Kishore Kumar did not sing many sad songs but all those that he sang have been immensely liked by music lovers ...some of them
1, Aaj Rona pada toh samjhe hasne ka mol kya hai
2, Koyi lautade mere beete hue din
3, Dukhi man mera sun mera kehna
4,Yeh kya hua kaise hua
5, Koyi humdum naa raha
6, Manzilen apni jagah mein
7, Agar sun le to ek nagma

I like most of the songs that you have listed here, save for song no. 1 and 7, which I haven't heard.

Here are the youtube videos of those two songs ...Aaj rona pada from the film 'Girlfriend' and Agar sun le from 'Ek Raaz'...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja2QMYU4eQU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alHItUt_yug

Thanks Usha for sharing the video link..must say these are not bad ..i liked. Kishore kumar will remain alive in ages to come through his songs!

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Kishore is an all time celebrity. He has carved a niche of his own in the annals of Indian move industry. At this juncture we should not forget Anil Biswas, the great musician who discovered Kisore.
I am not big fan of Kishore Kumar's songs but I like most his comic films, and the peculiar musical tones in his songs.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I am not big fan of Kishore Kumar's songs but I like most his comic films, and the peculiar musical tones in his songs.

That's yodeling , a speciality of Kishore Kumar .

For me any day I like Kishore Kumar's voice more than his acting. I feel his brother Ashok Kumar had better acting skills. Of course we can't compare both of them though.

For me any day I like Kishore Kumar's voice more than his acting. I feel his brother Ashok Kumar had better acting skills. Of course we can't compare both of them though.[/quote

Ashok Kumar is an actor par excellence. Kishore is basically an actor cum singer. Kishore is blessed with more than one talents under his kitty.

For me any day I like Kishore Kumar's voice more than his acting. I feel his brother Ashok Kumar had better acting skills. Of course we can't compare both of them though.[/quote

Ashok Kumar is an actor par excellence. Kishore is basically an actor cum singer. Kishore is blessed with more than one talents under his kitty.

Ashok kumar is class apart...Kishore is popular because of his prowess in both singing and acting.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.