Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In the beginning, Kishore used to sing only for Devanand.
Was just curious to share... almost the entire day I was listening to melodious songs of Kishore Kumar and a few songs repeatedly. Had a soothing day throughout listening to his songs. :)
Was just curious to share... almost the entire day I was listening to melodious songs of Kishore Kumar and a few songs repeatedly. Had a soothing day throughout listening to his songs. :)

I can understand. Then that's the magic in Kishore's voice. From a lullaby to " Ohdeliyoo" everything soothes the listener.
Thank you said by: Samir Mishra
Kishore Kumar did not sing many sad songs but all those that he sang have been immensely liked by music lovers ...some of them
1, Aaj Rona pada toh samjhe hasne ka mol kya hai
2, Koyi lautade mere beete hue din
3, Dukhi man mera sun mera kehna
4,Yeh kya hua kaise hua
5, Koyi humdum naa raha
6, Manzilen apni jagah mein
7, Agar sun le to ek nagma

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think the only lullaby Kishore sang was, Munna Bada Pyara, mammi Ka dulara from Musafir.
I think the only lullaby Kishore sang was, Munna Bada Pyara, mammi Ka dulara from Musafir.

There are others Aariya aa ja from Kunwara Baap and Chandni re jhoom from Naukar are some I can think of now...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: rambabu

There are others Aariya aa ja from Kunwara Baap and Chandni re jhoom from Naukar are some I can think of now...

Exactly. I recollect them now.
Kishore Kumar did not sing many sad songs but all those that he sang have been immensely liked by music lovers ...some of them
4,Yeh kya hua kaise hua
5, Koyi humdum naa raha

I like most of the songs that you have listed here, save for song no. 1 and 7, which I haven't heard.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

All Kishore's songs are time less melodies, which lilt you anytime and every time .
4,Yeh kya hua kaise hua
5, Koyi humdum naa raha

I like most of the songs that you have listed here, save for song no. 1 and 7, which I haven't heard.

Here are the youtube videos of those two songs ...Aaj rona pada from the film 'Girlfriend' and Agar sun le from 'Ek Raaz'...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja2QMYU4eQU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alHItUt_yug

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.