Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kishor Kumar is my most favorite singer. He is also a good humor artist. I recall the movie ;Pyaar kiye jaa' starring him.

His other comedies are Chalti Ka naam gadi and Padosan which I too like .

I sawthe movie Padosan also but his role was very small as compard to Pyaar kiye jaa. I could not see Chalati ka naam gaadi but I saw a parody of this movie titled- Badhati ka naam dadhi.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Kishor Kumar is my most favorite singer. He is also a good humor artist. I recall the movie ;Pyaar kiye jaa' starring him.

I sawthe movie Padosan also but his role was very small as compard to Pyaar kiye jaa. I could not see Chalati ka naam gaadi but I saw a parody of this movie titled- Badhati ka naam dadhi.

True. In Padosan Kishore's role was smaller. Still he could make his presence felt with his comedy unique only to him.

True. In Padosan Kishore's role was smaller. Still he could make his presence felt with his comedy unique only to him.

Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi is yet another everygreen movie.. with all three brothers in it. Ashok Kumar, Kishore Kumar, and Anup Kumar. A superb movie. Kishore Kumar acted great in many movies.. In fact, one of his statements that my father says is, Kishore Kumar wanted to an actor in the movies, and ended up being recognized as a singer eventually. NO wonder he was a multi-talented personality!

Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi is yet another everygreen movie.. with all three brothers in it. Ashok Kumar, Kishore Kumar, and Anup Kumar. A superb movie. Kishore Kumar acted great in many movies.. In fact, one of his statements that my father says is, Kishore Kumar wanted to an actor in the movies, and ended up being recognized as a singer eventually. NO wonder he was a multi-talented personality!

That he's a multifaceted talent is undeniable from the fact the way in which he dons different hats with ease from acting to screenplay writing all in between.
The singer, who idolized KL Saigal and considered him his guru, started his career as a chorus singer in the film 'Bombay Talkies' which featured Ashok Kumar in the lead role.

Kishore Kumar was a great actor and in fact I think one of the best comedy actors that Hindi cinema has ever produced. His films like chalti ka naam gadi, half ticket, and especially Padosan were great hits. Kishore Kumar had this very soulful and melodious voice which was unique and versatile ............truly a god's gift.

I love writing and sharing ideas

The singer, who idolized KL Saigal and considered him his guru, started his career as a chorus singer in the film 'Bombay Talkies' which featured Ashok Kumar in the lead role.

Kishore Kumar was a great actor and in fact I think one of the best comedy actors that Hindi cinema has ever produced. His films like chalti ka naam gadi, half ticket, and especially Padosan were great hits. Kishore Kumar had this very soulful and melodious voice which was unique and versatile ............truly a god's gift.

He's at ease in rendering both sad and comedy songs with élan.

He's at ease in rendering both sad and comedy songs with élan.

Kishore Kumar's voice was powerful, playful and charming and at the same time he could equally bring out the pain that a character is demanding. So he was one of a kind and the kind that they don't make anymore. Kishore Kumar will live forever..........he is eternal.

I love writing and sharing ideas

With all his virtues, Kishore was an obsessive eccentric. But that never stood on his way for being hailed as, "multi faceted Kishore Da."
Today, 4th August is the 85th Birth anniversary of versatile singer, music director,and screenplay writer Kishore Kumar. Known for his eccentric and extraordinary traits, Kishore Kumar ever remains in the hearts of the music lovers.

Lata Mangeshkar used to call him one man Industry since he did everything that a film needed...His compositions were truly marvelous and of course his singing was superlative . Yodelling was his speciality and the first song where he sang in this style was for the film Mashooka (1953) along with Meena Kapoor under the direction of Composer Roshan . The song Yeh sama hum tum jawan pehlu mein dil sarak jaye ..was a ht and loved by all who love old songs to this day !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLHsR_v79S0

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Kishore Kumar has given voice to many actors, And two legendary superstars gained great popularity because of his songs - Amitabh Bachan and Rajesh Khanna. Pick any of their songs and most likely it would be Kishore Da!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.