Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Facts are never weird. It is how they are presented that matters. You have deliberately disjointed facts to satisfy some objective, it seems. 

Facts are never weird. It is how they are presented that matters. You have deliberately disjointed facts to satisfy some objective, it seems. 

One fact that clearly stands out is that Nehru had a big hand in the partition of India. Read " the last days of the British raj" by Leonard Mosley and also the book by jaswant Singh. Nehru in his obsession to be the prime minister persuaded Gandhi to agree to partition , other wise in a united India, Gandhi had also agreed that Jinnah will be PM.

My bad luck if my side of the facts sound disjointed. But I have been hearing for long time that we have freedom of expression in this country. By the way I have disconnected from all my so-called friends from my FB account that were calling names to the boy who was mastermind behind all this in JNU.

You may keep your faith but let me keep mine bro :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

usha manohar wrote:

The first family of Congress is always there in every misdeed that the country has passed through ! Indira Gandhi's blunders were too many including blue star ! Rajeev Gandhi's Srilankan blunder made Pakistan bolder in their demands of Kashmir and the situation worsened steadily after that ! Now the party its leaders make it look as if they did wonders for the country ! May be Congress followers would believe but not the vast majority of Indians ..

I agree, the Gandhi- Nehru family led India to doom. Nehru allowed China to have a free hand in Tibet, lost 30000 sq miles in Ladakh and created the Kashmir problem. His ills are so many that they are difficult to count.

Thank you said by: rambabu

Blue star was Indira Gandhi's big blunder. Sant Bhindranwale was earlier propped by her as a counterpoise to the Akalis, but he turned renegade.

In any case there was no case to send the army in.  I have first hand account about this and will not say anything further.

MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

The first family of Congress is always there in every misdeed that the country has passed through ! Indira Gandhi's blunders were too many including blue star ! Rajeev Gandhi's Srilankan blunder made Pakistan bolder in their demands of Kashmir and the situation worsened steadily after that ! Now the party its leaders make it look as if they did wonders for the country ! May be Congress followers would believe but not the vast majority of Indians ..

I agree, the Gandhi- Nehru family led India to doom. Nehru allowed China to have a free hand in Tibet, lost 30000 sq miles in Ladakh and created the Kashmir problem. His ills are so many that they are difficult to count.

Very true. Family rule was invented in Nehru family. For all the ills of this country this family is responsible. Good, the present government is repairing  this ruined and ravaged country to bring back Hindustan's lost shine and sheen.

The facts are there for every one to see or ignore, each to his own according to the ones we want to believe in. Also, if we even try to keep those glaring facts aside and consider even for one moment that The Family has not caused the divisions of the country, just consider it for one moment, but what about the other invisible divisions They have caused, They are the ones responsible for deepening further the divides that were already present between castes at the time of partition. Dr. Ambedkar had recommended that caste-based reservations should be given but only for some years until they were brought to the mainstream. The congress was the one responsible for keeping even after so many years after freedom. It was the congress that gave free subsidies to poor and the farmers and others and turned masses into lazy beggars and in return , the congress leaders looted and drained the country to the last single penny they could lay their hands on. Each time, there is a big decision to be taken, Sonia vanishes into some unknown country for a 'mysterious ailment' and comes back and takes some decision that bleeds the country further more. Now Rahul is being shoved down peoples' throats in a bid to God only knows what more is remaining now that he wants to claim for himself.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

The facts are there for every one to see or ignore, each to his own according to the ones we want to believe in. Also, if we even try to keep those glaring facts aside and consider even for one moment that The Family has not caused the divisions of the country, just consider it for one moment, but what about the other invisible divisions They have caused, They are the ones responsible for deepening further the divides that were already present between castes at the time of partition. Dr. Ambedkar had recommended that caste-based reservations should be given but only for some years until they were brought to the mainstream. The congress was the one responsible for keeping even after so many years after freedom. It was the congress that gave free subsidies to poor and the farmers and others and turned masses into lazy beggars and in return , the congress leaders looted and drained the country to the last single penny they could lay their hands on. Each time, there is a big decision to be taken, Sonia vanishes into some unknown country for a 'mysterious ailment' and comes back and takes some decision that bleeds the country further more. Now Rahul is being shoved down peoples' throats in a bid to God only knows what more is remaining now that he wants to claim for himself.

I agree with what you have written, but in hindsight another culprit is  Dr Ambedkar himself. This man himself left Hinduism, became a buddhist and yet left the scorpion's sting by bringing reservations as part of constitution.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I agree with what you have written, but in hindsight another culprit is  Dr Ambedkar himself. This man himself left Hinduism, became a buddhist and yet left the scorpion's sting by bringing reservations as part of constitution.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.