Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
vijay wrote:

Let us accept the fact that Modi., Mallaya and earlier Q have coolly escaped with some help from the powers.Why should specific blamed be made.

Mallya was tipped off by a  BJP leader. If BJP is strong then they  must arrest the parties to the loans, the Bank heads.

Tipped of by  BJP ? But BJP says, Mallya is a Congress Baby.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/vijay-mallya-is-congress-baby-upa-forced-bank-to-give-him-loans-bjp-1287061

Both congress and BJP claiming  that Mallya is your baby, and baby is enjoying this it. Politicians and burocrates both are involve in Mallya escape. Here in Rajasthan Indra Bishnoi, witness of Bhanwari Devi mured case is escape more than three years but government could not trace her or don't want to trace. 

Both BJP and Congress need to be thrown in Arabian Sea. We need a clean and fresh party and leader. Maybe a revolution like the French revolution.

I'm very firm in my opinion. I can emphatically say, there is no need for revolution. If at all anything can be done to the Nation, it's BJP. Of course Congress has been thrown already in Arabian Sea. Only thing is BJP should be given time.

rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
vijay wrote:

Let us accept the fact that Modi., Mallaya and earlier Q have coolly escaped with some help from the powers.Why should specific blamed be made.

Mallya was tipped off by a  BJP leader. If BJP is strong then they  must arrest the parties to the loans, the Bank heads.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/vijay-mallya-is-congress-baby-upa-forced-bank-to-give-him-loans-bjp-1287061

Both congress and BJP claiming  that Mallya is your baby, and baby is enjoying this it. Politicians and burocrates both are involve in Mallya escape. Here in Rajasthan Indra Bishnoi, witness of Bhanwari Devi mured case is escape more than three years but government could not trace her or don't want to trace. 

Both BJP and Congress need to be thrown in Arabian Sea. We need a clean and fresh party and leader. Maybe a revolution like the French revolution.

I'm very firm in my opinion. I can emphatically say, there is no need for revolution. If at all anything can be done to the Nation, it's BJP. Of course Congress has been thrown already in Arabian Sea. Only thing is BJP should be given time.

In Hindi there is a proverb, ek hi thaili ke chatte-batte' and to be very honest this proverb can be used for the political parties. So, we must not expect much because every political party safeguard the wealthy people and common people are basically considered as no one. If this party does something great in this case then people can trust them. So, it's better to wait and watch. 

shampasaid

Mallya had carefully planned his exit Strategy , because a lot of fund has been syphoned off to foreign banks which our banks may never be able to recover back easily and he has investments all over the world , which makes his and his sons life comfortable..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I entirely agree with Sir.  Very recently a farmer was hit very badly and abused in public in Tamil Nadu, for a small default and his tractor was seized by Kotak Mahindra Bank with the help of the police and goondaas.  We have this on the one hand, and the social media picked it up and was shown on every TV channel.

Fortunately, action has been taken and the tractor has been given to the poor farmer.

On the other hand, this rascal called Mallaya swindled several thousand crores.  When employees of Kingfisher Airlines committed suicides, he did not bother.  He took part in the IPL auction and paid Yuvraj Singh 14.5 crores!!!

Mallaya should be tried and punished in public.  Such useless rascals cannot be allowed to go scot free.

Mallya had sunk a fertilizer factory MCF in msngalore which was running well into a non profit making organisation and pocketed the entire insurance money,leaving hundreds of employees unpaid for years together sometimes in 2000/2001. After that none of the msngalorean banks gave him any loan but the state govt coerced other banks to lend money for him , now of course the present govt in the center has to face the music. I am sure that he will get away knowing the kind of legal system we have snd his own cunning mind, that would have considered all possible alternative s.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
vijay wrote:

Yes it is right but why not in Hind Maha sagargrinning.png Indeed at present no difference among the all political parties of India. A person who feel that I have not scope in this party than he join other party. No principal, no thinking. also tell me from where we get clean and fresh party and leaders.

What were the then opposition parties esp BJP doing when Mallaya was doing what all he was doing. Who sold Mangalore fertilizer to Mallaya?

Thank you said by: usha manohar
ABSIVAKUMAR wrote:

I entirely agree with Sir.  Very recently a farmer was hit very badly and abused in public in Tamil Nadu, for a small default and his tractor was seized by Kotak Mahindra Bank with the help of the police and goondaas.  We have this on the one hand, and the social media picked it up and was shown on every TV channel.

Fortunately, action has been taken and the tractor has been given to the poor farmer.

On the other hand, this rascal called Mallaya swindled several thousand crores.  When employees of Kingfisher Airlines committed suicides, he did not bother.  He took part in the IPL auction and paid Yuvraj Singh 14.5 crores!!!

Mallaya should be tried and punished in public.  Such useless rascals cannot be allowed to go scot free.

I entirely agree with you. He should be severely punished. God knows how he thought to exploit the system and play with the future of all the employees in such a large scale.

shampasaid

Thank you that I pressed now was by mistake..

However, the party that went all out to support vijay Mallya was deve gowdas janata dal , they even made him a rajya sabha MP and made sure he got loans through a few banks like Corporation bank and of course SBI..

Agreed but BJP gave its second preference votes which saw him get through into Rajya Sabha. Let blame be proportioned fairly.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.