Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

You are now shifting the goal post to save your hero.

What hero? I doubt if BJP is only responsible, the very first culprit is UPA which never did anything and now Modi has to deal with the whole issue that is not his party's ding. In fact Mallya was pampered by JDU in Karnataka which gave him the Rajya Sabha seat and now is in aliance with Congress in Bihar.So , before BJP can be questioned UPA and JDU are far more guilty, let us not pass the buck on BJP, that is something everyone can see through and it is precisely because of such foxy traits that Congress has fallen to where it is now..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:

Are you going to catch Mallya if you are in a hurry ? If forum members say to be patient, the reason is legal proceedings take place. Waving a magic wand will not help in any way.

it is my personal opinion that forgot it that Mallya will be come back to India. All we are writing is noting more than gossip. Samp Nikal Gya Lakir Pittey Raho.

@usha. Mallaya vanished in BJP rule how can Congress be blamed. He was elected with support of BJP to Rajya Sabha as a JDU  candidate. It is time you removed the Congress goggles and see the beautiful world in front.

vijay wrote:

@usha. Mallaya vanished in BJP rule how can Congress be blamed. He was elected with support of BJP to Rajya Sabha as a JDU  candidate. It is time you removed the Congress goggles and see the beautiful world in front.

I am agree with you on this point, what congress done is worthless, he run away when BJP is ruling party. It surprising that government could not guess about his desire of run away from country.

anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

I am agree with you on this point, what congress done is worthless, he run away when BJP is ruling party. It surprising that government could not guess about his desire of run away from country.

Now BJP is doing is doing it's best. Latest news says Mallya is ready to return back to India, provided, the Government assures of his safety and freedom.

well if  i say anything to BJP then i have to say that Bjp is trying every possibility to dig out the money which has been black 

bhuyali saroj

@ vijay ..If we look at the past we see that the loan that was lent to Mallya reached parliament in late 2015 ,  4 years after it became a non performing asset. Now whose fault is that ? Definitely the previous government's. To quote ..

Congress Vice-President Rahul Gandhi and Leader of Opposition Ghulam Nabi Azad have hit out at the Narendra Modi government for letting Mallya escape the country.

“My charge against this government is that when so many agencies were interrogating him (Mallya), why was he not arrested, why was his passport not confiscated,” Azad said in Rajya Sabha.

This was followed with a series of tweets by Gandhi on the issue asking how the government allowed “Vijay Mallya, who owes Rs 9,000 crore to banks, to leave the country". Gandhi also brought in the comparison of what would have happened to a common man who is forced to commit ‘chori’ (usko aap markar andar kar dete ho) and “the big businessman who loots Rs 9,000 crore is sent to Engalnd in first class. What is this happening?” Gandhi asks the Modi government why somebody who is under CBI’s look out notice is still in Rajya Sabha and wants Mallya to be prevented from going out of the country.

Rahul Gandhi’s emotional outburst and his willingness to raise questions, at least now, is welcome. But Gandhi should first ask his own party, who was ruling the country for the last one decade that why Mallya, in the first place, was given a soft approach by the government banks (huge amount of loans despite being a loss making airline, restructuring facility and soft approach in recovery process) except in the last few months? Remember the Kingfisher loan became an NPA in 2012.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

What is the use of such microanalysis when he is cosily sitting in safe UK. The fact is that the opportunity arose to stop him from escaping during this government term.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

Now BJP is doing is doing it's best. Latest news says Mallya is ready to return back to India, provided, the Government assures of his safety and freedom.

It is not right Rambabu that he wants to came back India. He is playing tricks to slow down any action against him.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.