Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Latest news on Mallya. ED has sought an Interpol notice against Mallya. A Red corner Notice is issued to seek the location and arrest of Wanted persons with a view to extradition. Once the Red corner notice is issued, Interpol will seek the arrest the person concerned in any part of the World. Now it is imminent Mallya will be in the Net. May take time.

He should be arrested and face the legalities. The way he recently commented on this issue, as if he is the victim, is disgusting. He should be brought to books and then I think it will be a strong message to all those celebrities also who had partied with him despite knowing that he is a wilful defaulter. 

Of course, Mallya will be arrested. You know, these legal proceedings are cumbersome and time taking. The Government is doing all that it should do. It may take time. But, this biggest economic offender will be behind the bars. That's for sure.

keep smoking the pipe its not going to happen.

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Latest news on Mallya. ED has sought an Interpol notice against Mallya. A Red corner Notice is issued to seek the location and arrest of Wanted persons with a view to extradition. Once the Red corner notice is issued, Interpol will seek the arrest the person concerned in any part of the World. Now it is imminent Mallya will be in the Net. May take time.

He should be arrested and face the legalities. The way he recently commented on this issue, as if he is the victim, is disgusting. He should be brought to books and then I think it will be a strong message to all those celebrities also who had partied with him despite knowing that he is a wilful defaulter. 

Of course, Mallya will be arrested. You know, these legal proceedings are cumbersome and time taking. The Government is doing all that it should do. It may take time. But, this biggest economic offender will be behind the bars. That's for sure.

Thank you M.G. I'm not a smoker. But I'm optimistic About about Mallya's extradition, Especially after issuing Red Corner notice in Interpol.

Multi colored notices exist on Dawood also. It will really be an achievement if Mallaya is successfully extradited from UK. UK will not betray Mallaya but may do so if Indian government ups its offer suitably.

You should know that only Red cornered notice alone in Interpol will enable Extradition. Mallya will be extradited wherever he is hiding. As the entire process takes time, one should wait patiently for the Outcome.

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:

You have to blame both UPA for not taking timely action against Mallya but sitting on the default file and the NDA for not pursuing the case vigorously after SBI came out openly about the issue. It is a known fact that once a person has permanent resident status in the UK it is not easy to bring him back, so they should have immediately cancelled his Passport rather than dillydally with the red tape and procedures..Now it is not going to be easy because so far UK has never ever helped India in bringing back anyone whether it is composer Nadeem or Lalit Modi, even when there was murder charge in the case of Nadeem..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Mallaya was allowed to go and that is the naked fact. It does not matter whether it was UPA or NDA what matters is that how easy it is to hoodwink the powers who all the time are caught with their pants down or are they?. Blind supporters keep advising to be patient. In this country barring a few all are permanent patients. Only impotent weapon we have is keep blaming someone or the other. What have we gained by doing so? But all the time keep blaming. UK has the last laugh. It has got Mallaya and part of his loot. All I get is advice by some forum members that be patient and UPA was responsible. How does it help?

Are you going to catch Mallya if you are in a hurry ? If forum members say to be patient, the reason is legal proceedings take place. Waving a magic wand will not help in any way.

It was expected from concerned agencies to factor in the possibility that when the going was getting tough. Mallaya may escape to UK. This was being openly talked by common citizens as such escapes are not happening for the first time. It was therefore expected that government will move to prevent such happening. It has clearly failed to so like previous governments. Now what are you gaining by telling me to remain patient and trying to be an apologist for the government. The matter is over and done with. It will be a miracle if Mallaya comes back. You will now philosophically advise that miracles do happen, be patient. I will only say be realistic.

SBI has a lot to answer for since their decision making is independent. Although the government has the largest stake at 59% ( Arun Jaitley wants to bring it down to 52%) I doubt if they have much say in the decision making matters, so SBI is directly responsible for lending Mallya and not taking any measures until the last minute, in fact after he has left the country !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You are now shifting the goal post to save your hero.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.