Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

There is something called custodial interrogation. This is clear case of custodial interrogation and CBI must arrest mother son duo along with Others like AP for results. Tyagi can be made approver to nail these descendants of Mir Jafar.

MG like you and me many peoples want that mother and sun arrested, but it is true that it is not easy. If it will happen whole country burn in fire of agitations.

I am sure the congress party and its goons will try their level best to disrupt the entire nation . But should we give in? didnt it happen when Jayalalitha was jailed ? she had to spend time in prison inspite of all that. Parrikar has told that whether it is first family or last family everybody has to face the law of the country.. In the mean time even the international community  recognises that Sonia Gandhi is the third richest politician in the world ..

http://drishtikone.com/sonia-gandhis-corruption-harvest-she-is-now-the-3rd-richest-politician-in-the-world/

It is time of major surgery. Country need it. It may be some painful for all citizens of India. It is better we will prepare for it.

I agree with you. It's time for a major surgery, before the Gangrene of Congress spreads to the entire country and leads to disastrous conditions.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

There is something called custodial interrogation. This is clear case of custodial interrogation and CBI must arrest mother son duo along with Others like AP for results. Tyagi can be made approver to nail these descendants of Mir Jafar.

MG like you and me many peoples want that mother and sun arrested, but it is true that it is not easy. If it will happen whole country burn in fire of agitations.

I am sure the congress party and its goons will try their level best to disrupt the entire nation . But should we give in? didnt it happen when Jayalalitha was jailed ? she had to spend time in prison inspite of all that. Parrikar has told that whether it is first family or last family everybody has to face the law of the country.. In the mean time even the international community  recognises that Sonia Gandhi is the third richest politician in the world ..

http://drishtikone.com/sonia-gandhis-corruption-harvest-she-is-now-the-3rd-richest-politician-in-the-world/

It is time of major surgery. Country need it. It may be some painful for all citizens of India. It is better we will prepare for it.

I agree with you. It's time for a major surgery, before the Gangrene of Congress spreads to the entire country and leads to disastrous conditions.

It is not possible to avoid disastrous condition in country if any action will taken against son and mother due and may be against son-in-law.

It will depends of Modi government how they will tackle this situation. I think government must be changed mindset of common citizen that corrupt is corrupt weather they are from first family or 100th family.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

It is not possible to avoid disastrous condition in country if any action will taken against son and mother due and may be against son-in-law.

It will depends of Modi government how they will tackle this situation. I think government must be changed mindset of common citizen that corrupt is corrupt weather they are from first family or 100th family.

Definitely. Modi Government is fiercely determined to trace, the Money trail in VVIP Choppers deal. In this connection, a team of ED officials may soon travel to a few Countries including Singapore and seek expediting the process of investigation. Summing up, Modi Government  is determined to expose  the players in this Drama. Additionally, ED has attached property worth Rs.11 crores belonging to the cousins of former IAF chief  S.P. Tyagi  and Italian national and alleged middleman in the case,Christian Michel James. 

The media is supposed to have tracked Michel down in Dubai and we have to wait for the outcome if he agrees to speak to them. But by now I am sure he would have been tutored by the Congress party since they all sail on the same boat of corruption and he has been changing his stand earlier too..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

The media is supposed to have tracked Michel down in Dubai and we have to wait for the outcome if he agrees to speak to them. But by now I am sure he would have been tutored by the Congress party since they all sail on the same boat of corruption and he has been changing his stand earlier too..

99% he will change his stand later or sooner. Indian courts never accept any evidence which are genrated by using any hardship.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

99% he will change his stand later or sooner. Indian courts never accept any evidence which are genrated by using any hardship.

The case is taking a new turn everyday. As usual and as expected, Congress is enacting its favorite gimmicks, Walkouts,Sloganeering, staging Dharnas before the Parliament  etc. Now the latest gimmick is, "either PM is lying or the Defense Minister is lying", forgetting the fact that none of them are lying. But the fact is Italian Courts named the Bribe takers in this case. Seeing these, I personally doubt, if issue of Augusta will ever come to an end.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

The case is taking a new turn everyday. As usual and as expected, Congress is enacting its favorite gimmicks, Walkouts,Sloganeering, staging Dharnas before the Parliament  etc. Now the latest gimmick is, "either PM is lying or the Defense Minister is lying", forgetting the fact that none of them are lying. But the fact is Italian Courts named the Bribe takers in this case. Seeing these, I personally doubt, if issue of Augusta will ever come to an end.

To it we say Chori or seena jori. Yes it is also proved another Boforce. Congress got oxygen with Uttara Khand case.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

To it we say Chori or seena jori. Yes it is also proved another Boforce. Congress got oxygen with Uttara Khand case.

Anyway, you look at at, it is clear Congress never stops its deceitful tactics to throw blame on Modi  and destabilize his Government. Luckily Modi has got the full support of the Nation. Whatever, the Congress and its Bosses say will be laughed at.

Every day there seems to be some new additions to the Augusta scam, now with Prashnat Bushan and Yogendra Yadav making some fresh charges against BJP...My own feeling is that the presence of hand can be seen here to divert attention from themselves and the duo are out of AAP anyway, may want to join the scam party in the near future..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This time Raman Singh and his son  Abhishekh's names were brought in.Noted Lawyer and Swaraj Abhiyan Leader Prashant Bhushan and his colleague, Yogendra Yaday made fresh revelations on the AugustaWestland scam, in which senior Congress leaders like Sonia Gandhi and others alleged to be involved. ChattisGarh chief minister Raman Singh's name in the multi crore VVIP bribery scam case involvement is also involved. Anyhow Congress and its sycophants are certainly involved.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.