Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The traitors in Kashmir are roaming freely, attacking willfully, please show them there rightful place. What is point in showing bravado against  r soft targets.

It is organisations like these which are a double edged sword that give moral strength to those roaming free and increasing in number in the valley. They are far more dangerous since they put on a guise of serving the downtrodden or whatever it is they want to propagate themselves into, all the while raking up hatred and communal feelings within the society ! One can see the arrogance coming out of their Indian reps who speak as if the organisation is  the Masiha of the masses

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Our democracy should be strong enough to take in its stride such elements also. After all are we so weak that a handful of persons shouting anti national slogans will bring the country down. They should be publicized and shamed but banning or punishing is not the solution. Kashmiris of the valley are immune to what is happening in India. They are seized of azadi mania at the moment.

I would prefer to have them shot down along with their supporters rather than putting a defensive stance all the time. Democracy doesn't mean a person has right to act anti national and get away with it. Na rahega bans na bajegi bansuri

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Amnesty International is adding fuel  to the fire on a sensitive issue like Kashmir. I see an evil intention behind this act. If it is not shown the exit, the things in the country may take an ugly turn.

What ugly turn? We have already reached stage at point of no return unless deal with such people with firm hands and show them their right place. Loosing time in meetings and talking will further deteriorate the situation. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Today USA has said that Amnesty has done the right thing ...honestly with their track record where their citizens after attacking harmless elderly  Sikhs , are let off even after there is evidence and eyewitness account, who would even take them seriously ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

suni51 wrote:

What ugly turn? We have already reached stage at point of no return unless deal with such people with firm hands and show them their right place. Loosing time in meetings and talking will further deteriorate the situation. 

And that will become further worst. These happenings will not be confined to Kashmir alone. It will spread  to the entire country.

They should be publicized and shamed but banning or punishing is not the solution. Kashmiris of the valley are immune to what is happening in India. They are seized of azadi mania at the moment.

There is no mania ..Today Mehbooba Mufti said that it is only 5% of the population that creates disturbances and comes on to the street, pelting stones and crying azadi ! I guess she knows better..

If that percentage is  as small as 5%, who are creating  disturbances,can't the situation   be brought under control by Indian Government ?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.