Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Central Minister, Venkayya said in no uncertain terms that who soever  demand the division of the Country and raise slogans that endanger the integrity of the Country are liable to be charged with Sedition Charges. Now ABVP is very particular on punishing the  Amnesty International. Right now, there is calm, but, if the action on Amnesty is delayed, ABVP may go to any extent to see that Amnesty is out of India. Karnataka  Government should realize this and act at the earliest.

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

There is no point in having an organization that is one sided and this very attitude of theirs can damage the very fabric and  atmosphere of a nation which is already very sensitive to certain issues . Knowing this they should behave and organise their activities in a responsible manner. Now it looks almost as if they are trying to ignite an already volatile situation, all over the country which was so far relegated to the valley ..

How come no one is yet crying out 'blood' for them like it is done each time someone from the saffron groups utters  anything??

We very selective in our utterances ..astonished.png

That definitely seems to be the case. And those try to advocate freedom of speech should realise that if such so-called freedom of speech tries to mock the dignity and wellbeing of our country, then that freedom needs to be taken away from those idiots!

Save

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

No incident or No meet or No talk will be tolerated  that endangers the very integrity and unity of this country . Amnesty International should know the limits of their activities. Or else it will invite the wrath of this country. In this regard, i welcome the protests of ABVP.

Organisations like Amnesty are needed as they have a role to play when official a part develops and citizens are harmed. Yes any anti national activity should be firmly dealt with. Is ABVP going to decide who is right and who is wrong just as other similar can not do it.

As you reacted and said, any anti national activity should be firmly dealt with, ABVP also reacted on he Amnesty international activity. Regarding the decision to decide who is at fault, why ABVP will decide. karnataka Police that filed a case against Amnesty will decide.

Then the decision of Karnataka government should be accepted without murmur.

What all I know is Karnataka Government's will decision will be delivered  after Police inquiry is over. If you know any thing further please enlighten me about the Karnataka Government's decision.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

There is no point in having an organization that is one sided and this very attitude of theirs can damage the very fabric and  atmosphere of a nation which is already very sensitive to certain issues . Knowing this they should behave and organise their activities in a responsible manner. Now it looks almost as if they are trying to ignite an already volatile situation, all over the country which was so far relegated to the valley ..

How come no one is yet crying out 'blood' for them like it is done each time someone from the saffron groups utters  anything??

We very selective in our utterances ..astonished.png

That definitely seems to be the case. And those try to advocate freedom of speech should realise that if such so-called freedom of speech tries to mock the dignity and wellbeing of our country, then that freedom needs to be taken away from those idiots!

Save

When we have double speaking politicians like it is happening in Karnataka now , organisations like Amnesty Intnl are easily able to take advantage. As it is they come with a very controversial reputation and have been thrown out of many countries specifically because of their one sided reporting .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Amnesty International is a body fighting for human rights. It can't be said that amnesty International should make an exception in case of such violations in Kashmir.  May be some Kashmiri in the meeting would have raised some anti India slogans but this happens everywhere when Kashmiri are present.  The case against amnesty International does not appear genuine or proper.  As usual, there were RSS/ allied organizations like ABVP in this. 

It is not question that who raised anti India slogans these may be Kashmiri or RSS etc. but it is wrong thing.such type of peoples must be punished.

What is this NGO still doing in this country. They have no business in India after what happened in that event. They should be shown the door like in some other countries where they are not allowed to operate. It is high time traitors should be shown their right place without any hesitation or listening to their supporters.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.