Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

I am very much surprised to read that 1.3 million pellets were fired and only a few hundred got injured. It clearly shows that either they did not intent to hit them directly or the mob was trained in Gorilla war. The army should take stronger action. They should finish the traitors/terrorists once forever.

It is right that army is interested in hurting agitators. They only wants to repulse them. Indeed these agitators are puppets and some others are controlling them.

When politicians fail to engage and find solutions then they look to the defence forces to wipe out the ones they can not convince. Now army and CRPF will decide who are traitors and eliminate them and will be supported byvarm chair supporters.

I have lived in Kashmir for years and served army indirectly (managing projects for BRO) living in areas like Punch and Rajouri where you never know when a bullet hits you. I know the people behind these so called agitations are mostly trained terrorists and paid goons. If you cannot handle the situation then why waste billions of Rupees. Let them have it this way or that way. Our army cannot stand there merely as spectators. After all they too have basic rights to live at least.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sedition Law cannot be used against honest views, expressed peacefully. Ramya, the Kannada Actress in response to Defence Minister, Manohar Parrikar's statement that Pakistan is hell, Ramya said that Pakistan is not hell and people are hospitable and friendly.  Ramya has not incited public nor raised anti-India Slogans. Whereas Amnesty International's meet in Bangalore led to sloganeering insulting India.

Ramya Deserves to be congratulated for not yielding to intimidation and not saying Sorry for expressing her honest views in a peaceful manner.

http://indianexpress.com/article/opinion/columns/ramya-pakistan-comment-sedition-law-amnesty-international-freedom-speech-supreme-court-2994652/

suni51 wrote:

I have lived in Kashmir for years and served army indirectly (managing projects for BRO) living in areas like Punch and Rajouri where you never know when a bullet hits you. I know the people behind these so called agitations are mostly trained terrorists and paid goons. If you cannot handle the situation then why waste billions of Rupees. Let them have it this way or that way. Our army cannot stand there merely as spectators. After all they too have basic rights to live at least.

My cousin works with the army unit at Anantnag which is supposed to be very volatile and according to him, most days things are pretty normal but you get to see infiltrators who come in stealthily with some support from locals and cause disturbances and they make sure through either manipulation or threat, that the otherwise peaceful population begin to revolt and get into violent activities like throwing hand made bombs at army quarters or pelting stones. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Right now HM, Rajnath Singh is camping in Srinagar since yesterday. This time , the HM started talks with all parties and the talks are going on smoothly. With this political Pandits are hoping to see a solution for Kashmir problem

Let us hope you are right for once.

You or I or to that matter every Indian hopes for a solution for Kashmir problem.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.