Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

True.Print and Electronic media utilize such incidents, blow up beyond proportions and use it for their advantage. But  One has to depend on this media to know what's going around. I think there is no alternative for a common man.

rambabu wrote:

True.Print and Electronic media utilize such incidents, blow up beyond proportions and use it for their advantage. But  One has to depend on this media to know what's going around. I think there is no alternative for a common man.

Whatever be the drawback and bias of media, a common man can keep himself reasonably informed and free from bias simply by forming an opinion only after getting version of all concerned parties.

Here is what Amnesty International has to say:

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/space-for-civil-society-and-dissent-in-india-is-shrinking-amnesty-india-chief/story-99QW7jXxBPH6envntfs0RO.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Why do we react so vehemently? If there is freedom of speech then why should one group tell another group what to talk. Counter them with facts not pleas for suppresions. 

Yesterday on the news debate when some very direct and uncomfortable questions were asked about Amnesty Internationals links to Mohammad Ermwazzi and Anwar al awlaki both known terrorists , the two reps went blue in the face trying their level best to divert the issue..Unless there is media exposre such NGOs go on with their double activities because  they too look after their interests and will do s by hook pr crook !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Yesterday on the news debate when some very direct and uncomfortable questions were asked about Amnesty Internationals links to Mohammad Ermwazzi and Anwar al awlaki both known terrorists , the two reps went blue in the face trying their level best to divert the issue..Unless there is media exposre such NGOs go on with their double activities because  they too look after their interests and will do s by hook pr crook !

Of course they will try to divert the subject and make as much noise as they can to shut up those who know their truth. People keep loudly complaining against and call several names to RSS/ABVP guys but hardly even notice the real damage these NGOs are doing to our country. I feel that the government should come down heavily and ban these organisations. I guess it is alright for people who demand to ban RSS and ABVP but look the other way when the likes of Amnesty indulge in antiIndia activities.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Of course they will try to divert the subject and make as much noise as they can to shut up those who know their truth. People keep loudly complaining against and call several names to RSS/ABVP guys but hardly even notice the real damage these NGOs are doing to our country. I feel that the government should come down heavily and ban these organisations. I guess it is alright for people who demand to ban RSS and ABVP but look the other way when the likes of Amnesty indulge in antiIndia activities.

This is what it comes down to after 70 years of independence and after being ruled by the communal parties - speak of India and Hindus, you become inseular. Blame Hindus and everything that is Hindu you are considered a secular , I sometimes wonder whether these party heads like Mulayam, Lalloo , Sonia and party know what secular means other than what they want it to be depending on the circustamnces and how best they can squeeze out of it ! 

And it is precisely because of such an attitude of our past leaders that these NGOs have the guts to sermonize us sitting here in our country, dare not do so in Europe or America

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Decisive steps are called for and Amnesty needs to be banned in India like it is in Russia and China

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

There is no point in having an organization that is one sided and this very attitude of theirs can damage the very fabric and  atmosphere of a nation which is already very sensitive to certain issues . Knowing this they should behave and organise their activities in a responsible manner. Now it looks almost as if they are trying to ignite an already volatile situation, all over the country which was so far relegated to the valley ..

usha manohar wrote:

There is no point in having an organization that is one sided and this very attitude of theirs can damage the very fabric and  atmosphere of a nation which is already very sensitive to certain issues . Knowing this they should behave and organise their activities in a responsible manner. Now it looks almost as if they are trying to ignite an already volatile situation, all over the country which was so far relegated to the valley ..

How come no one is yet crying out 'blood' for them like it is done each time someone from the saffron groups utters  anything??

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

How come no one is yet crying out 'blood' for them like it is done each time someone from the saffron groups utters  anything??

We very selective in our utterances ..astonished.png

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.