Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The percent is far more than 5%. More than 1.3 million pellets have been fired in about 33 days. Hundreds have eye injuries, thousands have other injuries and more than 3000 security personnel are injured. Police have abandoned police stations. It is war out there and neither the State nor the Central governments have any plan up their sleeves to solve the problem. Mere verbal bold statements have no meaning. They are hollow. They are waiting for the situation to diffuse itself. what else can be done.

New cases of sedition are coming out. Actor- politician Ramya of Karnataka  was charged with sedition because she praised Pakistan. Is the  number of traitors increasing ?

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/ramya-actor-politician-sedition-charge-pakistan-not-hell-remark/1/746579.html

Honestly I don't find anything wrong with Ramya's statements because what she said was with regard to her experience there when she went to attend a SAARC meeting.  No doubt in a charged atmosphere it some people may find it unnecessary to praise a nation that has done nothing but cause harm to us. But she was speaking about the citizens there and how she was treated there..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I agree with you . Ramya, while referring Parrikkar's speech that Going to Pakistan is like Hell.,Ramya simply said Pakistan is not hell. An experience she had.Can't she express her personal experience ? Did her statement damaged the country or individual ?

Anyone can point a finger at anyone and brand him/her a traitor. What has the society come to? It was not like that till some time back.

I am very much surprised to read that 1.3 million pellets were fired and only a few hundred got injured. It clearly shows that either they did not intent to hit them directly or the mob was trained in Gorilla war. The army should take stronger action. They should finish the traitors/terrorists once forever.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The state of society is the direct result of what has been going on here for decades - the kind of communal feeling that has been roused up so far is now coming out as intolerance towards everything - reap as you sow !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

One can not clap with one hand. Crops are generally on an annual basis and not on decades basis. 

rambabu wrote:

I agree with you . Ramya, while referring Parrikkar's speech that Going to Pakistan is like Hell.,Ramya simply said Pakistan is not hell. An experience she had.Can't she express her personal experience ? Did her statement damaged the country or individual ?

I read it today, it is very small issue but media treating it as Everest point. All citizen of Pakistan are not bad.

Rhetoric can not cover up facts ...I totally agree with sunil that army should deal mercilessly with traitors and terrorists . It is because of the dithering policies that things have reached this level

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.