The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

I do not understand reason of so much violence in  between Indian states over the water. See countries like America and Mexico can do it but it is so difficuly in India

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/4/27/us-mexico-water-pact-brings-life-back-to-colorado-rivers-parched-delta.html

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-20422899

That's precisely why we are called an under developed or developing nation, our minds are yet to develop. .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51
rambabu wrote:

After bifurcation of the State, AP too had Water disputes. After linking the Rivers most of the Problems were solved.

No it is not easy to solve this problem. After linking rivers, control of heads will remains with states than what will benefit of linking rivers. States which would have control of heads, first meets their demands and think about others.

the conditions in India are much different from that of Colorado.

It is not related to Colorado but a water pact in between countries like America and Mexico. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

It is not related to Colorado but a water pact in between countries like America and Mexico. 

Ok. Still i believe what you said is not applicable to India

suni51 wrote:

Water pact can be success if country have enough water. Indeed in some last year demands of water increased but dams have not enough water. Rajasthan, Haryana and Delhi have water pact with Punjab. Previous congress government of Punjab called special assembly session and cancelled all these water pacts. 

anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Water pact can be success if country have enough water. Indeed in some last year demands of water increased but dams have not enough water. Rajasthan, Haryana and Delhi have water pact with Punjab. Previous congress government of Punjab called special assembly session and cancelled all these water pacts. 

Water pacts will be successful only when there is enough water in the rivers. And reservoirs are built . Unfortunately, we have either droughts or floods

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Ok. Still i believe what you said is not applicable to India

I guess the point Sunil is trying to make has completely gone over your head..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Water pacts will be successful only when there is enough water in the rivers. And reservoirs are built . Unfortunately, we have either droughts or floods

Water catchment area of rivers are shrinking every day, from where water came in to rivers.

With Karnataka burning one can see that the state government run by Chief Minister Siddaramaiah has completely failed to foresee that such a situation would arise , which always happens when there is deficient rainfall...no doubt that Karnataka has received step motherly treatment from the Supreme Court but that does not justify violence of any kind ..here is an article that gives in detail the history of Cauvery water sharing and the reasons why this problem has found no solution.

http://thewire.in/65243/who-should-karnataka-blame-in-the-cauvery-dispute-history-has-some-answers/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.