Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

@Jatin Kumar Singh, by replying to the same sentences using quotes mutiple times, I really do not understand what exactly you mean to say. I request you to use quote option ONLY ONCE when you are replying one person. Using that option multiple times amounts to spamming. Also, nincompoop is the only word that I will use for those people simply because they are. They do not call me that, but they have been trying to make fools of me and other people in this country who are patriots and nationalists. If you do not like that word, it is not my problem. When they make fun of Modi and address him as a thief, go to Pakistan and openly ask their help to take down Modi, then I will call them that and even worse, the only problem is that this is a public forum and I do have a class and dignity which these people and their supporters lack!

Well replied. people who are shouting chor chor for Modi, they forgot that he is elected PM of country. People select him. In this way what message they are giving to world. It is shame.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Thank you for your reply.

I quoted the same sentence twice because you asked for clarification and now I can't clarify it by quoting it the third time as you said it's spamming.

As many people are giving advice and thrashing other political parties, the motive was to deliver a message for all the parties, not one.

Thank you

Yes, I agree with you that if they cannot defeat him in some aspect the only option for them is to abuse him.

Not actually did all the good actions got unnoticed and BJP themselves have clarified on their controversial actions.

The both good and bad for BJP is that people expect something extraordinary from Modi, that they didn't even demand from the previous governments.

Jatin Kumar Singh wrote:

Yes, I agree with you that if they cannot defeat him in some aspect the only option for them is to abuse him.

Not actually did all the good actions got unnoticed and BJP themselves have clarified on their controversial actions.

The both good and bad for BJP is that people expect something extraordinary from Modi, that they didn't even demand from the previous governments.

Good actions of BJP are not going unnoticed, they are just being ridiculed and made fun of.

As regards to the demand that Modi perform extraordinary than the previous governments, it is because until the time congress was in power, it was always the priority of the government to keep Muslims happy at all costs. Even when the bloodshed occurred in Kashmir and thousands of Hindus got displaced, the congress government didn't have the guts to raise even a finger for fear of angering the Muslims. After the burning of train in Godhra in 2002 in Gujarat when Hindus gave a befitting reply, fake intellectuals like Setalwad filed cases against BJP government but the lady refused to even recognize the provocation that was given by the Muslims in the first place. It has always been this way. Muslims got all the support no matter what outrageous acts they committed, when hindus retaliated, new term called as saffron terrorism was coined.We are not ignorant of how falsely a Hindu army official and a Hindu sadhvi were accused in Malegaon bomb blasts and were tortured mercilessly for years by the congress government. Mumbai 26/11 attacks were engineered in such a way that they would look like they had been carried out by Hindu militants who in fact were Pakistanis. It is thanks to the courage of one Mumbai policeman who caught Kasab alive at the cost of his life that the world came to know the real masterminds behind the attack. for this we owe all our lives and gratitude to Tukaram Ombale.

These and several other reasons were why people demanded m=nothing from congress and only after Modi came, that he instilled some courage and hope in Hindus now.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51, anil, Arunima Singh
Jatin Kumar Singh wrote:

Modi is capable in it, but 5 years is not enough for it. So if we wants that he do more for us than we should give one more attempt to him.

Other parties have had their chance at running the nation of the course of 10 years.

Yes, Modi deserves it too, but the opposition forming an alliance just to defeat Modi doesn't seem like a healthy politics for the nation.

It is happening for the first time in the nation and seems to work if done right.

If so then it will be the defeat for the people more than BJP.

BJP , as one can see has been a bit too lax in dealing with terror outfits in Kashmir . I don't understand how the separatist leaders who have been openly anti India and pro Pakistan have been provided security , for what?  One surgical strike after much deliberation did very little to stop terror activities . They should have followed it up on a regular basis ...I hope at least now they take some much needed action against all terror outfits thriving in Kashmir and against Pakistan

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: jabeen, Arunima Singh
Jatin Kumar Singh wrote:

Other parties have had their chance at running the nation of the course of 10 years.

Yes, Modi deserves it too, but the opposition forming an alliance just to defeat Modi doesn't seem like a healthy politics for the nation.

It is happening for the first time in the nation and seems to work if done right.

Yes if BJP lost election that it will defeat of people not BJP. People must be understand that if alliance get majority that it will be a helpless government.

anil wrote:
Jatin Kumar Singh wrote:

Yes if BJP lost election that it will defeat of people not BJP. People must be understand that if alliance get majority that it will be a helpless government.

Coming together of parties that have more to hide than be transparent about their dealings is never going to work. Almost all the leaders that have come together are facing legal charges and have very little to say as far as their future plans for the nation is concerned except oust Modi and grab power ! That says it all ..what we are in for ? if the lot manage to get elected as the future govt 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
Jatin Kumar Singh wrote:

Coming together of parties that have more to hide than be transparent about their dealings is never going to work. Almost all the leaders that have come together are facing legal charges and have very little to say as far as their future plans for the nation is concerned except oust Modi and grab power ! That says it all ..what we are in for ? if the lot manage to get elected as the future govt 

Yes it is right most of leaders of opposition get together because they are facing legal cases. If they come in power their first priority will be to solve their legal problems. They know it that if BJP government will come back no one can escape them.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.