Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Mediation in Ayodhya Ram Mandir Case

    by » 5 months ago


    Absolutely Kalyani , does any of these who go on about the suffering Muslims of valley (who are experts at India bashing, stone throwing, hiding terrorists and celebrate when Indian soldiers are martyred) , even say a word about Pandits who have been butchered and driven out f their homes ? There is a limit to how much one can put up with ,and now it is pay back time


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


    Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Arunima Singh

  • Re: Mediation in Ayodhya Ram Mandir Case

    by » 5 months ago


    I am hearing congress members in Parliament right now. Every Congress member including their leader in Parliament, Rahul Gandhi who is not in house but tweeting from no one knows from where, and Gulam Nabi Azada is trying to prove that removing 370 is not fair. I think they are just short of saying that Kashmir is a separate territory from India and only they can decide whether they want to stay with India or go with Pakistan.   


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


    Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

  • Re: Mediation in Ayodhya Ram Mandir Case

    by » 5 months ago


    suni51 wrote:

    I am hearing congress members in Parliament right now. Every Congress member including their leader in Parliament, Rahul Gandhi who is not in house but tweeting from no one knows from where, and Gulam Nabi Azada is trying to prove that removing 370 is not fair. I think they are just short of saying that Kashmir is a separate territory from India and only they can decide whether they want to stay with India or go with Pakistan.   

    I to read clip on TV when one congress members was speaking. He said that because of Nehru Indian army drove the Pakistan army and tribes of Pakistan. I am thinking who were stop to army to drove army from POK. 


  • Re: Mediation in Ayodhya Ram Mandir Case

    by » 5 months ago


    Lok Sabha passes most bills in a single session in it's first session. With majority by it's side, BJP will bring in all it's ideologies to reality to India.

    https://in.news.yahoo.com/kashmir-triple-talaq-lok-sabha-085600303.html

    This in turn will easily be the biggest positive for Indians.


    Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!


    Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

  • Re: Mediation in Ayodhya Ram Mandir Case

    by » 5 months ago


    epraneeth77 wrote:

    Lok Sabha passes most bills in a single session in it's first session. With majority by it's side, BJP will bring in all it's ideologies to reality to India.

    https://in.news.yahoo.com/kashmir-triple-talaq-lok-sabha-085600303.html

    This in turn will easily be the biggest positive for Indians.

    In Lok Sabha BJP have majority so it have not any problem is passing bills, but still it have not majority in Rajaya Sabha, but leaders are managing house properly. 


  • Re: Mediation in Ayodhya Ram Mandir Case

    by » 5 months ago


    Well the news of Kashmir has hijacked all media channels and newspapers. But I came across one line on one of the news channels that some documents have to be claimed to be stolen by Normohi Akhara people. I am not sure about the details. Hope things are not prolonged because of such things.


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


  • Re: Mediation in Ayodhya Ram Mandir Case

    by » 5 months ago


    Arunima Singh wrote:

    Well the news of Kashmir has hijacked all media channels and newspapers. But I came across one line on one of the news channels that some documents have to be claimed to be stolen by Normohi Akhara people. I am not sure about the details. Hope things are not prolonged because of such things.

    I am reading every day proceeding of this case. It is right they claim that documents was stolen, but it is not possible for them to prove that thief take with them documents with other things. 


  • Re: Mediation in Ayodhya Ram Mandir Case

    by » 5 months ago


    I don't see any need for mediation or SC hearing as Subramaniam Swamy has opined that GOi can construct the temple straightaway by an ordinance like Article 370.


  • Re: Mediation in Ayodhya Ram Mandir Case

    by » 5 months ago


    I think that will be the last step GOI would want to take as ASI has proved beyond any doubts that they found Hindu Idols while digging up the temple's area.


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


  • Re: Mediation in Ayodhya Ram Mandir Case

    by » 5 months ago


    suni51 wrote:

    I think that will be the last step GOI would want to take as ASI has proved beyond any doubts that they found Hindu Idols while digging up the temple's area.

    The "Babur Nama" devotes a paragraph to the razing of the temple by one of his generals( of Babur). He subsequently built a mosque over it but for centuries, for some reason, it was not used for prayers. This is a strong reason to just raze it or maybe use the latest techniques and re-erect it some distance away. As it is a historical monument I am loathed to just burn or destroy it. I am told in Egypt some monuments have been shifted after teh Aswan Dam was constructed.


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.